Chapter 2 : Introduction (1) mika

(Author pov)

The country has divided into two groups , one is the rich society and second is the poor society. The rich society people's have a completely different lifestyle than the Poor's . And in this Poor's society, our main character is living .

'Ring , ring , ringgggggggg' the alarm clock was ringing really loudly , "ugh this alarm clock ringing this loudly I just started sleeping" he signed and turned of the alarm clock , it was 4 at the morning , mika have to get up this early . First he quickly do his morning routine, do all the housework till 5'o clock and then he started making breakfast for his stepmother, stepsister and for his not so called father . He have to do this otherwise they will kick him and his sister, who is for now not with him, out of this house and these days renting a house coast so much money and he need money to pay loans and medical fees for his sister .

But why does he was paying medical fees of his sister , Well It happened a few months ago when his sister wasn't feeling well , at first she told him that she is getting tired too much . It was mika who noticed that his sister is having sleeping problem , how her eyes are getting puffy and how she's always complaining about Itchy skin.

At first even mika thought that it was just her rebellious phase , he often notice her going to bathroom many times . One day suddenly Anna ran to him crying , when he asked her why is he crying, She told him that their is a blood when is was going to the bathroom . Mika thought it was period so he alongside with his neighbour lady helped her about these things .

two weeks later when it was Mikaela's birthday , Anna was just about to give her present to mika, but suddenly she passed out in front of him. Mika was just too shocked and scared , he took Anna to a private hospital instead of a clinic and then he found out that Anna had a kidney failure . After that mika left his school and started to work to make money for her sister. He have to wait till the doctor find a donor for her and even if they find one they can't treate Anna till they pay the prize . So Anna stayed at the hospital till then and Mika was paying little by little.

Mika after doing all work in house he at 6:30 in morning , do his first job as a newspaper boy as he passed them in the houses . He come back home and make lunch for everyone . He then took Tiffin for his sister in the hospital , he feed her , dress her neatly and talk to her before leaving for his next job at a cafe till noon, after that mika had his lunch , he then go to shoes shop for his next job . In evening he comeback home and make dinner for everyone and go to see Anna . In last job , it was his favourite because it was as a hotel management, it was hotel where only rich people's and celebrities come. Mika get paid higher than his other jobs . During Sunday when he have free time mika do other jobs too .( Seriously , he is a workaholic I can't even think of doing this )
He comes back home very late in night and sleep for only few 5 or 4 hours or the highest is 7 , but to his surprise mika didn't get dark circles and he didn't even looked ugly .

And there was this , his jealous stepsister name sussy , always jealous of him because of his face and even of Anna , they both were natural born beauties after all . Everyone in their neighbours complement them for this. In which sussy bully them for this and how I will tell you later. And even in night when mika just arrive at home , he had his father stand in front of him and order him to give money , if mika refuse him , he hit him , grab mika's bag and took his money . In this he can't do anything because his father was tall man with a strong build and our Mika was a shortie and was small in build . Because of this Mika hide his money anywhere where no one can't noticed .

This was how his life was going , very difficult , but Mika didn't give up and kept doing what he can to make money .

Hello friends ,this was the intro of our Mika