Li WangJin wasn't going to sell more stocks this time – he still wanted to maintain his position as the number one stockholder. Instead, he opted to take out a loan. If this was a month ago, when Li WangJin was at the lowest point of his life, never mind about 1 billion yuan, he wouldn't even be able to get a loan for 10 million yuan.

Chapter 140 - The Situation on the Web Started Leaning Toward Li WangJin (2)

Thing had since changed. The crazy number of pre-orders for the Cherry Blossom Pills was there for all to see. Everybody knew that Li WangJin would have no shortage of money going forward. Once words got out, many immediately reached out to Li WangJin. In fact, they were so passionate that one would never have thought they were the same people who had made fun of Li WangJin just a little while ago. As much as they frowned upon the fact that he had stolen proprietary information, they were also very envious of his chicken that could lay golden eggs.

"WangJin, we have been friend for many years. Your problem is my problem. It's just money that you need; I can loan it to you."

"Boss Li, just let us know what it is that you need. I am sure that we will be able to help."

Li WangJin couldn't be happier. He needed money badly so, without any hesitation, he borrowed some from each of them and quickly invested the money into production.

Fang JunRong could sue all she wanted! As long as she didn't have any concrete evident to nail him with, he had nothing to worry about.

The thought of her flustered made him feel that he could have three bowls of rice that night.

***

Fang JunRong, whom others assumed was very distressed right now, was, in fact, very happy. What could be better than watching one's enemy stepping into a trap step by step that was set for him?

Li XinYun, using the need to solicit Fang JunRong's opinions as an excuse, had been going home frequently. She had already started down the path of acquiring the beverage company.

Fang JunRong could, naturally, saw through her daughter. Li XinYun worried that Fang JunRong would find all the discussions online disturbing so she tried to distract her with this matter.

Fang JunRong stroked her daughter on her head and said, "Don't worry, I am fine. Do I look like I am bothered by them?"

Li XinYun didn't say a word. She worried that her mother was just putting up a front. Even she was infuriated by what her father had done, let alone her mother. She must work hard to make money. That way even if her mother's company no longer make money going forward, her mother could still count on her.

Fang JunRong had no idea why Li XinYun became so proactive all of a sudden but her daughter being ambitious was a good thing nonetheless and she was happy to help in any way that she could.

The Shopping Festival arrived quickly.

Li WangJin sold a total of 190,000 boxes of Cherry Blossom Pills.

Fang JunRong smacked her lips. That would certainly be a big loss for Li WangJin. The more he lost, the happier she would be. As for the consumers who were tricked, they could always ask for a refund later on.

Sun Mei come looking for her that same day as well.

Fang JunRong was quite surprised when she saw Sun Mei showing up. Sun Mei had always been the type who'd gravitate toward whichever side that could benefit her more. As such, Fang JunRong had fully expected her to lean toward Li WangJin at this point in time. That would only make sense.