"Need help with those?" I looked up to see Mateo, offering to take my suitcases.

"Yeah, here." I replied, handing him two of them. "Are the rest ready?" He nodded yes at my question.

"The captives are being executed, just like you asked." He added. I had sent some men to go execute the captives we had in the warehouse, so in case that there was actually an attack, none of them would get the chance to escape. Including Hale. Part of me was actually glad he was being killed, but the other part of me was mad that I couldn't be the one doing it.

"Alright then, let's just double check everything and we're leaving." I said, grabbing my other two suitcases. We both walked down the stairs and stopped at the foyer, where everyone else waited.

After checking everything and loading the cars with our luggage, I stood outside in the driveway beside my car, watching the line of cars behind my own. Isabella's was right behind me, followed by Mateo's, who was helping Aurora with her bag after leading her to the passenger's seat in his car. Then was Nathan and Denise's, along with Luciano's. In the far back were the rest of the guards in more than four Mercedes.

"Are you okay?" I asked Isabella, who was busy staring back at the house. She instantly deadpanned yes before getting in her car, leaving me in a pure state of awkwardness.

"Gabriella, we're all set." Nathan called out. I nodded in response before turning around and getting in my car. The rest of the people finished getting in the vehicles as I motioned for the guards to open the gates.

When we were all outside the property, I couldn't help but look back at the mansion through the gates. It had all of it's lights on, as if we were in there. A few vehicles had also been left behind in the garage, I had emptied the vault, along with the safe rooms. In the warehouse... a massacre.

My jaw clenched as I tore my gaze away from it and sped off.

Arriving at the airport, I recognized an unfamiliar jet right beside the two that belonged to me. But I realized it was the one Angelo talked to me about when I saw him talking to two of the pilots.

When he turned around, I took in the sight of him. He wore a white dress shirt and black slacks. His blazer was thrown over his shoulders, doing anything but covering the golden chain that hung from his neck. He had another chain that hung from his belt to his pocket, where he had his hand placed.

When I drove up the ramp that was placed behind one of the jets and parked the car, Angelo walked up. My eyes met his dark brown eyes as he opened the door for me, then extended his hand to help me step out. His hand felt strangely warm when I took it, and the strong smell of his cologne took over my senses.

"Evening Miss Díaz," He greeted, closing the door behind me now that I stood in front of him. When I greeted him back, we both fell into an awkward silence when our hands were still holding each other's.

I cleared my throat, letting go of his hand before speaking. "You better be right about this."

"I am ninety-five percent sure." He replied, placing his hand back in his pocket. "Please, come with me and I'll show you." Before he turned, he noticed me looking back at Isabella and the rest. "Feel free to bring them with you, or they could go in the second jet, it's your decision." He shrugged.

I decided to bring them all along to Angelo's jet, where I saw Xiomara, Xavier and Blake sitting in a booth. They were apparently having a competition between the two cousins to see who managed to take apart a gun first while blindfolded.

When Mateo then walked in, he casually strolled over to Blake and fist bumped him. The rest just sat in a separate booth, lost in a quiet conversation.