He shakes his head no.

"No. I want to talk to you about graduation."
'I'm not graduating am I?'
"No you are. You just need to catch up on a few things. You're smart Josie, you have nine months to catch up on half of your junior and senior year. Can you do that?"

I shrug.

'I mean I guess I can yeah. And if I do, can I graduate with my friends?'

He smiles.

"Yes you can. I will call your teacher and tell him you were talking to me."

I smile.

'Thanks.'

I get up and walk out of the office. I go to class and open the door.

"Thanks for joining us Jo. Take your seat."

I go and sit by Stiles and Scott.

"So?"

Stiles asks.

'I have to catch up on shit from junior year and finish this year too. I have a lot to do for the next nine months if I wanna graduate with you guys.'
"We'll help."

I look at him.

'No offense Scottie but I'd rather do this on my own because you'll maybe mess me up.'
"Wow thanks for being honest."
"Are you three done talking?"

Everyone looks at us. My attention goes back to the teacher.

'Oh sorry.'

We shut up and pay attention. We go to the other classes and then lunch. We get our lunch and sit down.

"So babe what are you gonna do about Ward and Rafe?"
"Ward and Rafe?"

Scott asks.

'Yeah! My ex Topper called and said Ward is looking for me and he knows what I am. What we are. And Rafe told him not to touch me or he'll kill him. I doubt that's true because he shot me and tried to drown me.'
"Maybe he's trying to protect you."

Lydia says.

'But why?'
"Probably still in love with you."

Allison says. I look at Stiles and see he looks down and is either mad or upset.

'Allison.'
"Sorry"
'I don't feel the same way he does so it doesn't matter. I'm in love with Stiles.'

I grab his hand and smile. He looks up and smiles.

"Barf"

Jackson says. I fling some mashed potatoes at him.

'Shut up Jackson.'
"Hey you got it in my hair."

He starts to pick it out.
'Not sorry.'

I grin.

'Okay guys listen so like since Ward is coming looking for me you have to know what he looks like to I guess protect me.'

I show them all the picture.