A/N Chapter: Y/N in Smash Explained

A/N: Hey, folks. Master of Beasts here, and what you're about to read is not a chapter, but it will discuss more about Y/N being in Smash, if it is possible for him to be in the game. Mainly, his voice lines and interactions.

Trivia

- Y/N is the first Fighter that's able to speak when entering a match.
- Y/N is the first Fighter to have multiple voice lines during one of his taunts.
- Y/N is a type of Fighter who enjoys roasting everyone in the game, like Aatrox in League of Legends. He says something horrible to all Fighters when first meeting them.
- Y/N may also respond to a Fighter's taunt.
- Y/N is the first Fighter to say a dialogue before elimination.

Taunts

First Taunt: Yells/Roars

Second Taunt: *Imitates a knife and puts it against Y/N's throat, making a croaking sound*

A/N: The third taunt has multiple voice lines. They will be said randomly.

Third Taunt 1: How dare you stand in my way! You will die for your idiocy!

Third Taunt 2: Never underestimate me as an ordinary boy. I am a lot more than that.

Third Taunt 3: If you get killed, then it ain't my damn fault.

Third Taunt 4: Fight me like a real man, you weaklings!

Third Taunt 5: You're just a waste of my time, like all the others. How pathetic.

Intros:

(To Any)

Intro 1: These fools think they can win? How sad. They are standing before the great Dragon Emperor!

Intro 2: I have no time for idiots like you. Best if you leave now before I destroy you all.

Intro 3: Ready to get burned?/ Ready to get washed away?

Intro 4: Are you my next victim to be harassed? I hope so.

Intro 5: This battle will become the one that will always be remembered. Face me to prove your worth.

First Encounters (Said when first encountering a new Fighter)

To Mario: An Italian plumber protecting his princess, eh?

To Donkey Kong: You remind me of Kong, but weaker.

To Link: Do you know how to talk, Link? Speak properly!

To Samus: If you hurt Ridley, I will hurt you.

To Dark Samus: I'm always curious of what's underneath your mask, Dark Samus.

To Yoshi: You're just a pathetic velociraptor wannabe. You don't the savagery and ferocity within you.

To Kirby: What are you gonna do, gum ball? Inhale me? Fat chance.

To Fox: I will make you into a coat.

To Pikachu: A lightning mouse? *Laughs* Finally, thank you! Someone to humiliate!

To Luigi: I suggest you and your brother leave. Now.

To Ness: Who let a kid on the battlefield?

To Captain Falcon: You think your "Falcon Punch" can stop me? Buddy, it will take a lot more than punches to stop me!

To Jigglypuff: How adorable, a gum ball who puts people to sleep. Too bad I will crush you.

To Peach: I must be honest with you, Peach. You literally have the worst ultimate in the game.

To Daisy: Ahh, I've seen you've been working out lately. Let's see what those muscles can do.

To Bowser: Let's see who the better dragon is. The Koopa King? Or the Dragon Emperor?