Chapter Four: Galactic Savings

Y/N, Pyra, Mythra, and the other Fighters and monsters are now reviving the space characters. What happens next?

Part 1: Revival of Duck Hunt

Bowser's POV

I was looking at the board to see who we should revive next. Y/N, Pyra, and Mythra are out saving the Hylian Fighters. Sora was examining the dead Fighters, and Y/N's new monsters were inside the house doing the same thing.

Bowser: So yeah, basically, we're slowly but surely reviving everyone again after Sephiroth poisoned everyone. But I gotta say... with some of these, I have no idea how to revive them.

I looked behind to see Dracosaurus Rex and Sora standing near the Duck Hunt's body.

Dracosaurus Rex: What is it, child?

Sora: They remind me of Goofy and Donald. They were my friends back then.

Dracosaurus Rex: I see.

I looked back at the board.

Bowser: (Good thing they're getting along.)

Hyrule

Dragon Lotus POV

I was with Luigi, and the two of us were hiding from the Great Fairy.

Great Fairy: Luigi! Get back here! If you don't listen to your wife, there will be hell to pay!

Dragon Lotus: We must leave now before she finds us.

I watched Luigi nod in response. We ran in the rain away from the fairy.

Dragon Lotus: I can't believe you wanted to be her husband, Luigi.

Luigi: I'm sorry! I thought we were just friends, but she started acting crazy!

We stopped near a giant flower. I sat next to Luigi. That's when I noticed to see we were next to another fairy fountain.

Dragon Lotus: Crap.

A giant fairy with a horse mask suddenly appeared behind us.

???: Jeez... You two look like you've been through a rough time.

Dragon Lotus: Who are you?

???: I am Malanya, the god of horses. If there's I can do for the two of you, just let me know. You don't happen to have a dead horse that needs reviving?

Luigi: Hmm... Oh! I got it!

He pulled out his phone, and he showed Malanya a picture.

Malanya: Uh... That is not a-

I watched Luigi give Malanya the puppy dog eyes. The horse fairy did some weird dance, and then nothing happened.

Dragon Lotus: What was that?

Malanya: I revived something else. Ask him.

Dragon Lotus: Luigi, what did you show him?

Luigi: I showed him something else.

Back at the house

Bowser's POV

I walked back into the living room to see Duck Hunt alive again.

Bowser: What the- How did you do that?!

Sora: Through the power of friendship, I guess!

Dracosaurus Rex: The boy has new companions, I assume. Good for him.