The walkers were easily killed and Abraham, the guy with red hair, ordered for someone to keep watch. "Come on down." Rick told the dark skinned man ontop of the boulder. He shakily stood up and glanced at the ground, as if something were to pop up. Adira rolled her eyes and walked away to keep watch.

She could faintly hear the man state that he wa a Gabriel. He said that the word of God was the only weapon he had. "The Lord abhors violence."

In a few minutes, Gabriel led them to a small white church in the middle of a clearing. "Can we take a look around first?" Rick asked before Gabriel could open the dark wooden doors.

Rick took the keys and opened the doors. Mitch, Minho, and Adira stayed outside. Rick ordered them to keep watch of Carl and Judith. He let out a whistle before going back outside and handing the keys back.

"I spent months here without stepping out the front door." Gabriel said. "If you found someone inside, it would have been surprising."

Carl had a big smile on his face, "thanks for this."

One by one they walked inside. It was dark inside and everyone walked around the pews with tight lipped frowns. Adira walked over to the third pew and placed her quiver on the wooden bench. Her gun was next and then her bow.

She hadn't realized how calloused her hands were until now. They were rough, cracked, and dirty with blood. And her stomach ached with pain, making it hard to get comfortable. Her nose was slightly in pain. The punch wasn't that hard, but it broke the skin, making the cut sting.

"How did you survive for this long?" Rick asked Gabriel quietly, walking between the pews while holding Judith on one arm. "Where did your supplies come from?"

"Luck." Gabriel smiled. "Our annual canned food drive. Things fell apart right after we finished it. It was just me."

Adira moved her head closer to the right. She wanted to hear this. See how Gabriel would thank God for everything.

"The food lasted a long time. And then I started scavenging. I've cleaned out every place nearby. Except for one."

"What kept you from it?" Rick asked as he handed Judith to Carl.

Gabriel replied, "it's overrun."

"How many?"

"A dozen or so. Maybe more."

"We can handle a dozen."

Sasha stepped forward, "Bob and I will go with you. Tyreese should stay here and keep Judith safe."

"That'll be okay?" Rick turned his head towards Tyreese.

Tyreese smiled and nodded, "sure. You ever need me to watch her, need anything for her, I'm right here."

Rick stepped forward, "I'm grateful for it. And everything else."

Gabriel laced his hands together anxiously and made his way towards the office, "I'll draw you a map."

Only three steps forward and Gabriel was harshly pulled back. "No." Mitch shook his head and let go of Gabriel's jacket. "You're coming with us."

Gabriel look scared for a couple seconds. "I'm not gonna be of any help. You saw me. I'm no good around those things."

"You're coming with us." Mitch stated once more but with a deadly cold look in his eyes. Mitch was changing, it wasn't hard to see. He was just a boy when Adira first met him, but now he was taller, stronger, and his eyes were colder.

Michonne, Rick, Mitch, Bob, and Sasha accompanied Gabriel to the food bank while Carol and Daryl went to go refill the water jugs. Glenn, Tara, Maggie, and Adira were to go into town and scavenge.