Chapter 8

Bella's POV

"Guys there is something wrong with Y/n," I say and we look at you your head was slanted and your eyes were dull and we get a notification on her phone "We are coming" Car reads  "The Volturi, they are getting help," You say but your eyes are still dull "From who Y/n," I say "From my mother and father," You say "Y/n what do you mean?" Rose asks "It means that my mother and father are vampires and are working for the Volturi and they want to kill me," You say "So they have two dragons on their side," Alistair says "No they don't my mother and father were human but the must-have had very strong powers for them to want both my parents on their team," You say "Everone prepare yourself tomorrow we might need to fight," Car says and we nod "I will be with Ren and getting some rest," You say to me "Alright," I say and kissed her on the cheek and she left. 

Third Person

When it is time for the Volturi to arrive, you, the Cullens, and their witnesses, all gather are met in a large, snow-covered field, Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait "If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett says "Now you tell me." Kate says They hear the Volturi and their army getting closer "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett yells and Suddenly Aro and his army become visible and it's clear that they outnumber the Cullens and their witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk towards them "Aro's looking for Alice," Edward says. As Aro and his army get closer, we see the wolf packs coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next to you, Bella, Renesmee, and Edward Aro and his army stand in a line facing you, the Cullens and their witnesses, Carlisle walks forward and you as well "Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle says "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro says "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle says "We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Caius says "She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks" Carlisle says "Artifice!" Caius says "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved" Aro says and Edward looks at Bella then makes his way towards Aro, as Bella watches Edward walk towards Aro she uses her powers to shield Edward As Edwards reaches Aro he extends his hand, Aro takes it and uses his power to read his thoughts and realizes that Renesmee is not an immortal child "I'd like to meet her." Aro says "Edward turns and looks at Y/n, Bella and Renesmee, then You, Bella, Renesmee, Jacob, joined by Emmett walk towards Aro "Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro says, Aro smiles and then shrieks with laughter as he hears Renesmee's heart beating "I hear her strange heart." Aro says and holds out his hand and Renesmee walks closer to him "Hello, Aro." Renesmee says, Renesmee then touches Aro's cheek, using her powers on him, Aro becomes transfixed by what she shows him "Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro says "Impossible!" Caius says "Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro says "Bella, Edward, and Renesmee walk back to join the other witnesses while you stayed and talk to your parents "Mother, father," You say only to receive a slap to the face "Do not call us that you ungodly child," your mother says "I'm very sorry ma'am," You say all of your mates were ready to kill your mother but you put your right hand up.  

Timeskip to a little bit

"Ren if I don't see you again please keep these safe," You say and hand her three things two teddies and your neckless "Jacob go!" you say and Jacob turns and starts running into the woods with Renesmee To his guards, seeing Jacob running off into the woods with Renesmee "Get them. Hmm!" Aro says suddenly Alice attacks Aro, kicking him with her leg, sending him flying, but he manages to land back down and orders his guards to take hold of Alice you put up walls of vines to stop them from following Jacob and Renesmee "Take her away." Aro says "I was going to give you this back," Aro says "Where is my sister?" Y/n asks "She's dead," your brother says the Cullens become angry as they see Alice being held and you are angry that your sister is dead and Alice is being held Carlisle runs forward to attack, he and Aro meet each other mid-air, we then see Aro land on the ground with Carlisle's decapitated head in hand, the Cullens and their witnesses watch in horror as Caius burns Carlisle's body, this causes the Cullens, their witnesses, and the wolf pack to launch into an attack, chaos breaks out with both sides undergoing deaths, Bella tries to use her power to help shield Jasper from Jane's power, but Alec attacks Bella, we then see Jasper writhe in pain from Jane's power and then beheaded by another Volturi, we then see Emmett rush in and behead Alec, then Seth is killed in his wolf form by a Volturi "Jacob can you hear me" You say through a mind link "Yeah I can" he says "I am sending my brother your way protect him for me" you say and cut off the mind link and teleport him to Jacob and Renesmee "Everone get back!" you yell and they all did you move your hand swifty and you have Aro in a chock hold "You took everything from me!" You say, your eyes dull, they are baby blue, and you are crying "You took both my siblings! you kill one and you kill one of my mates!" you yell and lit him on fire with your powers every time someone attacked you your wounds heal and the burn "You took my sanity from me! And you two" You say and you get both of your parents in a chock hold with your magic as well "You abused me and my siblings for our whole lives instead of loving us, and fro that death is what you get in return," you say and they were dragged to hell "You will live and watch as you were wrong about Ren," you say.

(Everything here happened you have your brother standing next to Renesmee and your parents are actually in hell everything else didn't happen)

As we see Aro die, we're suddenly transported back to the field before the battle and it's clear that the battle was a vision that Alice was showing Aro "Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course." Alice says and you go next to her "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat."Caius says "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?"Edward says "Of course. But that cannot be known." Caius says "Actually, it can." Edward says we see two more witnesses, walking in from the woods, they come and stand next to Alice "I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice says "We have enough witnesses." Caius says "Let him speak, brother." Aro says "I am half-human, half-vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Hualien raised me as her own. I made her immortal." Nahuel says "And your diet?" Aro says "Blood, human food. I can survive on either" Nahuel "These children are much like us." Marcus says "Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." Caius says Aro turns and addresses his army "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro says some of the Volturi look disappointed, including Caius and Jane, but they all listen to Aro and quickly leave, then before leaving Aro looks at Y/n, Alice, and Bella and says "Such a prize." Aro then turns and leaves after Aro and his army leave. 

After Aro and his army leave

"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack." Vladimir says "Not today." Carlisle says "You're all fools! The Volturi might be gone. But they will never forgive what happened here." Stefan says The Cullens and their witnesses do not listen so Vladimir and Stefan leave in anger and everyone else rejoices in the fact that they did not have to fight the Volturi. Back at the Cullens house, the witnesses are saying goodbye and leaving, Edward and Jacob watch Renesmee as she speaks to Zafrina and Senna "You have a beautiful family. She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" Jacob says "A very long time. I'm glad she has you." Edward says and Jacob smiles "So should I start calling you "Dad"?" Jacob asks "No," Edward says Jacob laughs, then Renesmee runs into Edwards's arms and Bella joins them.

Your POV

"I missed you so much," I say hugging him "I missed you too big sis," he says then you get get a vision when you are out of it you call Alice "Alice!" you yell and she vamps speed to you "You saw it too right?" I ask her "Yeah I did!" she says "Everone get your asses in the main room now!" I yell and everyone entered the main room "Jacob, Ren come here please" I say and they did say "Jace I need you to go into your half-human half-dragon form, can you do that?" I ask and he nods and we both do it at the same time "Wow" We here okay I need you three to put your hands on mine" I say and the nod and do as I said"Заблокируйте это заклинание, которое я наложил, покажите их товарищу, как только я найду их, я знаю, чтобы разрушить это заклинание" I say and break the spell I had put on my brother "Jacob look at Jace and tell me if you imprint on him" I ask and he nods when he looks at me brother his wolf eyes flash "It fucking worked!" I say I see ren hugging Jace and says mate "Yep it worked," I say "Y/n what is going on?" Bella asks "When I found out about mates I put a spell on both of my siblings, the spell was that they would find their mate but it will only show that they are mated when I break the spell. I did that to protect them from any harm" I say "Oh and Jacob, hurt Ren or Jace I can and will drag you to hell" I say with a sickening smile "Yess ma'am" he says scared "Good"