Chapter 1

Your POV

I was in my car with the things I did not put in the moving truck when I had arrived at my house and I unpacked my stuff I decided to take a look around and get some stuff for the house.

When I walked into a grocery store and got the essentials and then I got some snacks while getting those I see a beautiful woman who seemed like she kind need help because she is trying to multi-task so I decided to help her "Ma'am do you need help?" I ask "Yes please," She says and I take one of her bags and put it in my cart since hers was full "I'm Y/n by the way," I say "Esme," she says and shakes my hand and I jolt of electrocution ran through my hand but it didn't feel painful it felt calming I let go of her hand and she asks"I haven't seen you around here before are you new to town?" "Yeah I am I just moved in today," I say and I pushed my cart to the cashier, and esem does the same "What made you come to such a rainy place like Forks," esme asks "I like rain I hate the sun, I like the forset I hate crowded places," I say "Well then you will love it hear at Forks," esme says and I had arrived at the cashier I put all of our stuff down on the conveyor belt "That will be $239, cash or credit," the cashier says "Cash," I say and hand them the money "You don't have to pay for me," esme says "It's fine I insist," I say "Fine," she says and I take my bags and she takes her bags surprisingly we had parked next to each other "Y/n why don't you come and join me and my family for dinner Friday," esme asks "I don't want to intrude," I say "It's fine, it's my thank you for helping me," she says and I couldn't turn down the offer "Fine I will come to give me the address and do I need to wear anything formal," I say "Give me your number I will message you it and yes you do need to wear something formal" she says and I put my number in her phone and had her it "Bye see you soon" I says and enter my car and left.

Esme's POV

When I had arrived home and told the others what had happened "I ask her if she could come for dinner Friday" I say "What did she say?" Bella asks "She would come and I got her number," I say and they all asked a butch of questions.