chapter 5

Sticking to his promise, Bakugou goes to Todoroki's room after school the next day to hang out.

He hears the shower running, so Bakugou just decides to wait. He's scrolling on his phone when Todoroki finally comes out of his bathroom.

"Hello." Bakugou says, not looking up.

"Hey." Todoroki says. "Sorry, I was showering."

"I know." Bakugou says, keeping his eyes fixed on his phone.

"I'm surprised you even decided to hang out with me today." Todoroki says, putting on a sweatshirt.

"Well, you asked." Bakugou says, shutting his phone off. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"Well, I didn't think I'd make it this far, so I don't really know." Todoroki says. Typical.

"Pick something and I'll say yes or no."

"Hmm... I don't know. You could bake me something."

"No, you would have to help and I don't trust you of all people in a kitchen."

"Okay then. We could, uh, leave the dorms and do something?" Todoroki suggests.

"Are we allowed?"

"I bet they'd allow you. Since you have this bubble thing, you should milk it as much as possible."

"Hm, alright. Let's go ask. If he says no, I'll just say my parents are gonna sue." Bakugou says, getting up. Todoroki laughs. They head downstairs, and see Aizawa just just leaving.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Bakugou says.

"Yes?"

"Can me and Todoroki leave the dorms for awhile? Just for a few hours." Bakugou asks, straightening his posture. Todoroki pokes his shield for good measure, glowing pink where his finger connected.

"Yeah, that's fine. Be back soon." Aizawa says, looking at the shield again. Bakugou smirks back at Todoroki.

"Thank you, sir." Bakugou says, and puts his shoes on.

"Bakugou, it's winter. Put a coat on." Todoroki scolds as he wraps a scarf around his neck.

"I don't get cold." Bakugou brags.

"Yes you do, put a coat on." He insists.

"Fine. You're acting like my mom." Bakugou grumbles as he takes his shoes off to get his coat from upstairs. In all actuality, he doesn't mind that Todoroki is telling him what to do. He grabs a black one from his closet, and goes downstairs to see Todoroki all ready.

"Hurry up, Bakugou. Lets go." Todoroki urges.

"Shut up, I'm coming." Bakugou says, jamming his foot into his shoe. "Let's go."

They walk out into the chilly winter air, and Bakugou is immediately glad he brought a coat. They take the train to get futher into the city so they don't have to walk.

"So, where are we going?" Bakugou finally asks as they step off the train.

"Don't know." Todoroki says.

"You better not get us lost, my phone isn't all the way charged."

"I won't. I promise." Todoroki says.

The two walk together down the busy streets. Bakugou tries his best to avoid getting near people.

"You know, I've never really went out with friends." Todoroki says. "My dad never let me."

"I know. Your dad's a dick."

"I've never even went on a date before." Todoroki sighs.

"I'm not your therapist, I don't wanna hear about your dad or anything." Bakugou says. Mostly because he feels bad. He wouldn't admit it, but he knows what Endeavor did to him.