Part 23

A/N: Only 2 parts left to go! I'm kind-of sad.

Jessica Pov:

We got back from my dad's house yesterday and I'm feeling very little today.

I woke up with a pacifier in my mouth and spit it out instantly. I slip out of bed and walk into my playroom. I sit at a table in the middle of the room and begin to draw a picture of Daddy and me.

Once my masterpiece is finished I run into Daddy's office.

"Dada!Look!" I squeal while holding up my drawing. "Is it pwetty?"

"It's beautiful." He says as I plop down onto his lap.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Where are your clothes baby?" He asks.

"I hot. So no more pants." I say as though it was obvious.

He chuckles and my tummy starts to growl. I pout at Daddy, hoping for some food.

"Would you like to help Daddy make some breakfast?"

"Yes please."

"Such good manners." He pecks my cheek.

We make our way into the kitchen and Daddy asks me to get out all of the ingredients while he turns on the stove.

He lets me mix in the pancake batter but afterward tells me to sit down because he doesn't want me near the fire.

"You're not big enough right now. I need you to sit down for me, kitten."

What a meanie. I'll show him that I'm big.

Daddy made me sit on his lap while he fed me little pieces of my pancakes.

When we finish, Daddy goes to the bathroom and I sneak to the garage.

If I'm sooo little, how do I know how to drive?

That'll show him. I got into one of the most expensive cars and put it in drive. I think.

I hit the gas and the car reverses and crashes into another one of his cars.

Oops...

I ran back to the house. As soon as I open the door, I'm face to face with Daddy. He pushes me out of the way so that he could see what I've done.

Once he sees his cars he immediately starts screaming/ He must have forgotten the state I was in because he uses some very choice words.

In the midst of his yelling, I get so scared that I pee myself. Realization dawns on him and he hurriedly picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

"I'm wet," I say, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"I don't care. Let me take care of you please?"

I nod my head and relax into his strong arms.

He peels my clothes off and puts me in the shower. As I wash my body he talks to me through the glass.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you. I've just been really stressed lately and when you crashed my car I just lost it." He says.

I start to cry and Enzo, alarmed, rushes into the shower with me.

"Why are you crying? Was it me?"

"N-no, it was me."

"What?"

"I-I made Daddy stressed."

"No, kitten. Work made Daddy stressed. Not you."

"Pinky pwomise Daddy?"

"I pinky pwomise."

"Hey! I don't sound like dat!"

He laughs. "Of course you don't kitten.

***

After our shower, Lorenzo and I head to the office to finish up all the work we missed while at my dad's house.

There wasn't much, because Lorenzo had people to do these types of things while he was away, but there were a few things that needed his signature and approval.

(A/N: Jessica's outfit

(A/N: Jessica's outfit.)

(A/N: Lorenzo's outfit)

I'm currently still in little space so Enzo has me sitting on the floor playing with legos.

We hear a knock on the door and Lorenzo goes to open it seeing as he's not doing anything too important.

Alexander walks in and raises his brow at me. I try to do the same but both brows keep coming up which causes me to giggle.

He sits down next to me, which Lorenzo didn't like, and looks at all my toys and drawings.

"I had suspicions that you were a little." He smiles.

"My little," Lorenzo growls.

Alexander laughs. "Don't worry, I have my own."

He pats his thighs and I crawl into his lap. Lorenzo's eyes narrowed into slits, I rolled my eyes at him.

"I heard someone's birthday is coming up," Alexander says.

"Weally?" So is mine!" I grin.

He chuckles and hands me the birthday bag I'd been eying since he walked in.

"I know that princess, happy early birthday."

I rip out all the wrapping paper and pull out a new penguin stuffy.

"I saw you bring Steve into work one day and figured that he could use a lady friend," Alexander says.

I hug him and smirk at Enzo before kissing Alexander on the cheek.

"Thank you. I love it."

Alexander looks over at Lorenzo. "You're welcome. I should probably go now." He says nervously.

I pout and stand up from his lap. "Already?"

"Let the man leave, kitten," Enzo says hardly. I bite my lip, knowing what's coming next.

Alexander clears his throat and slips through the door.

"So you like to play games, hm?" Lorenzo asks with dark amusement.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

He gave a dry chuckle. "Bend over the desk now."

A/N: Don't forget to vote!