Part 10

Jessica Pov:

Lorenzo and I walk hand in hand through the doors.

Much to my dismay.

I knew how people would react. They'd start spreading rumors about me and to be honest, I don't have the willpower to ignore them.

As we maneuver our way through the building we end up at his office doors.

"What time is my meeting?" He asked me.

I opened up his itinerary at my desk. "At 10 with Mr. Myers and a few of his other associates."

He lets out a sigh. "Alright, I need you to head over to financing and pick up some files for me. Aman named Alexander Johnson should have them ready for you."

"Yes sir," I say standing at attention. I give him a mock salute and he laughs at my silliness.

I leave his office and catch the elevator before it closes. I press floor 19, where the financing will be. Once I get there I'm met with a man named James.

"You must be here for Mr. Johnson?" He asks.

"Yes, how'd you know?" I say surprised.

"Mr. Johnson told me I should be expecting you. I'm his secretary, James Madison."He holds out his hand.

"Jessica Alvarez," I say shaking his hand.

"Well let me take you to his office." He says leading the way.

After a couple of short minutes, we finally reached his boss's office. James walks away just as I bring my fist up to knock on the door.

"Come in." A deep voice commands.

When I step inside I'm met with the hottest man I've ever seen.

Sorry Lorenzo

This man is just...wow.

"You must be Jessica." He says. Snapping me out of my dazed state.

Too stunned to answer, I just nod my head. He smirks and moves closer to me. He bends down so that we are at eye level with each other.

"I believe these are for you." He says holding out a small stack of papers to me.

"Right. Thanks."  I say quickly.

Keep it together Jessica.

"Come on. I'll walk you back. Is that alright?" Alexander asks me.

"Yes, that's fine." I give him a small smile.

We walk to the elevator in silence, or well, more like my silence. I'm almost too nervous to let out a full sentence. He's talking but I can't pay attention. At least not when he looks like that.

"When did you start working here?" He asked me.

"About a month ago. Why?" I responded.

"Well, I'm certain I would have noticed a woman as beautiful as you." He says smoothly.

I smile and try to hide my blush behind my hair.

"Lorenzo must be hiding me," I say with a slight giggle.

"That he must." He smiles.

Dear God! Even his smile is perfect!

We step out of the elevator and he places his hand on the small of my back. We continued to make small talk until we made it to Lorenzo's office. Which Enzo just so happened to be right in front of.

Alexander slides his arm around my waist and whispers (not too quietly) in my ear, "I'll see you soon princess."

"The hell she will." Lorenzo scoffs.

Alexander only winks at me -making me blush for the second time today-, and walks away.

"My office. Now." I look up to see Lorenzo fuming.

I walk inside quickly wondering what's going to happen.

A/N: I'll post a part 2 in a couple of hours. Don't forget to vote!