Wake Me Up

-1 day later-

I was looking for what seemed like forever, but I didn't find Kenny or Aj.
I was left alone, again. Will I ever find them? Will I die trying? I have to many questions. But it just makes me even more sad that I can't answer them.

I had many fears, to many. I had fears of people dying, or leaving me. I had a fear of the monsters under my bed. Now I have a fear of the monsters walking around me.
I just wanted someone to wake me up when all of this ends. When everything goes back to normal. But then again, what is normal?

I can just sit for hours, like I'm doing now, I can just think.
Think about everything. My family, friends, and heck, I can think about myself.
Think about what I have become.

I've become.....

A monster.
•••
I kill, I steal, I run. Run away from the things that kill me the most. Run away from what is my life. It's reality.
•••
That very moment, thinking of what kills me, I hear a scream. The scream of a man, and the crying of a baby.
•••

"kenny?!?" I scream.
I run. Run. Run. Run.

I see Kenny, my vision blurry from running. But I see splotches of red.
Kenny was bit.
"Kenny.... No..." I say stuttering.
"Clem... Don't cry. I'll see you soon, you're strong Clem. You're awake and unafraid. You can beat this... Hell."

Those were his last words. I stare at him, I don't know how to feel. Should I cry? Should I run? I just don't know.
I fall to my knees, then I hear crying.
I totally forgot about Aj!
His little nose is cut, but other than that he's fine. I stare at him and say: "we're going to make it buddy, you and me."

My name is Clementine, and I'm NOT afraid to walk this world alone.

I go over to Kenny, looking at him makes me want to die, but I have Aj to protect, I have a whole world of tragic to change. I pull out my gun, the boom.
•THE END•
A/N- Well everyone, here it is! Do you guys want more? Leave me lots of comments! :3