Then he placed his hand on my back and we get in.

There were not so many people but still few were there. Some were alone doing their own work. Some were talking. I surprised to see there are people at this time. Maybe just like us, they were here.

We went towards the end of the table. We sat in front of each other. Then waiter came, actually waitress and asked us, "What should I get you lovebirds?"

What?

We are not lovebirds?

"We are not." I quickly said to him and looked at Nick. He was looking at menu without saying anything.

Jerk.

She replied, "Sure beautiful."

She was beautiful with green sharp eyes, red hair which were tied in high ponytail, red lipstick. She was all natural beauty. Not fake or plastic.

"Grilled sandwich, fries and 2 cold coffee." He said and looked at me.

That girl noted and went.

"What?" I said his gaze was still on me.

"You okay?" He asked concern in his voice.

"I am sure I should be the one asking you that." I chuckled at him.

He smiled at me and waited for my reply.

"I am fine Nick. How are cooperating this all? I am sure it is hard for you but I will always be there for you. Just remember that." As I grabbed his hand and placed it in my own hands.

He surprised at my gesture. Maybe he thought I am not gonna say this. Then he tightened his fingers around me and smiled softly. A genuine smile not cocky one which he wear all the damn time.

The waitress came and smirked at our hands. I quickly removed my hand from his. She placed our food on table, smirked at me as she went.

Of course she thought now that we are lovebirds.

I furrowed my brows at food because it was only for one person. I looked at Nick and asked, "Why there is only one sandwich? Don't you wanna eat something?"

He shook his head and said, "I will take cold coffee only."

Not gonna happening.

I grabbed sandwich and cut it into half then gave it to him.

"Take it."

"No babygirl. You didn't eat anything last night." He said.

"And I am sure you too didn't eat anything. So be a good boy and take it." I said as put sandwich in his hand.

He just looked at me amusement and said, "I thought last time we fucked made sure of that I ain't a boy but a man babygirl."

Why he have to make everything sexual?

And that zipped me up.

I didn't say anything after that but my red cheeks told otherwise.

I started eating my food, so he.

After paying we left.

We both sat inside the car. Not talking anything. It was a pure silence. He started music which was I don't wanna live forever by Zayn.

I closed my eyes and humming with the lyrics.

Then we drove towards the hospital. We reached there in no time and I checked it was already 5 in the morning. I didn't know we will take this time.