Window

The streetlights were making you a little dizzy so you decided to sit down. You slid to the ground carefully your back against the restaurant's wall.

It had been several minutes since the Pink haired man had left. The whole interaction was strange but at the moment, your clouded mind could only feel a sense of physical loss at the absence of the stranger. Your body needed him and yet he had gone.

The haziness you felt from what you still presumed to be 'drinking too fast," kept you stationary. You felt like you were maybe 'too sensitive' to move on your own and you were scared what newly introduced sensation would follow if you attempted a journey back inside of the restaurant. Maybe the simple action of sitting down and taking in some more fresh air would do.

Just as you were about to close your eyes, in hopes to really focus on straightening yourself out, you heard the restaurant's door open again. "Is it the man?" You thought to yourself. This brought a wave of fresh anxiety to your head, mixed with a little...excitement? But your anxious anticipation was halted when you heard your best friend's voice calling your name in a desperately searching tone.

"Y/N? Are you out here?" Misaki shouted. "Yep, right here." You mumbled back. You could hear quick footsteps coming towards where you sat and you forced your eyes to open and look up. "Oh my god. Are you ok? I've been looking all over for you! It's been like 30 minutes!" Misaki said, worry in her voice.

"30 minutes..." you mutter. "Has it really been that long? I think I drank too much too fast..." you say distantly. Part of you was still thinking about the Pink haired man. Misaki now stood in front of you, where he had stood. You thought about his eyes, his scent, the taste of his thumb...

"Wow you don't look so good." Misaki cut off your daydreaming. "Let's get you home. Like right now."

"I'm ok. It's our first gig. We should stay a while." You reply. You didn't want to be the one responsible for cutting everyone's night short. You try to stand up and walk towards the door. However, your attempt proved for not. You stumbled aggressively, clutching Tayaki's wall to keep yourself from falling on your face.

"Yuuuuuuup. We're taking you home." Misaki says tiredly. She walks next to you, aligning both of your hips. Then she pulls your right arm over her shoulder and walks with you in the direction of the parking lot, where the van was parked.

"I'll text everyone to let them know we're taking you home." She said, her voice slightly strained from taking most of your weight onto herself. "I'm sorry." You say to her, your voice was full of shame. "Did I ruin our first official gig? I suck..." you think to yourself. "Hey, don't worry about it!" Misaki says to you, in an uplifting tone. "We we're about to wrap things up anyways."

When the two of you finally get to the van, she plops you onto one of the back seats in the back and buckles you in before closing your car door. Then, she herself, hops into the seat next to you from the other side of the car. "HAHAHAH!" You suddenly hear a torrent of laughter. You look over at your best friend questioningly.

Misaki looks back at you and wipes a tear from her eye. "I guess you really are the lightweight after all." She giggles out. You roll your eyes and look out the window. You can't help but smile a little "Whatever. Your safe tonight but we'll see about next time." You say back.

The other band members eventually make their way back to the Van. They all buckle in and started driving you to your place. The rest of the band asks you how you're doing, expressing slight worry. Your head had begun to nod. "Mhm. I'mmm fime." You manage to mumble out but your words sounded slurred. "Fime?" You think.

"Try to sit up." Misaki said from your side. Suddenly your head snapped up and you were able to maintain some proper posture. "Wow...someone's obedient. There must be something seriously wrong with you." Misaki said jokingly. You forced a smile. But in the back of your mind you were worried.