Encounter

The day started as it always did. You set an alarm, turned it off then as if by magic, woke up with 20 minutes left before you were supposed to be at work!

You ran to the bathroom. You tied your y/c/h up in a loose and hurried bun. Washed your face and brushed your teeth. You then rushed out of the bathroom in attempts to do your hair and make up as best you could before throwing on your favorite black dress, tights and loose fitting cardigan. Most of your closet consisted of darker/earthy tones anyways, but today you were in mourning. It was Valentine's Day and you worked in a flower shop.

Valentine's Day will and has always been the busiest and most obnoxious day to exist when working in a flower shop. Ever man and his cousin would be out buying last minute gifts to make up for previous mistakes/to give to their mistresses ect...It was the same every year and just as annoying as the yearly bustles of customers were, every single year there was some sort of scene made by a customer at your shop that left you feeling like you never wanted to come back. Therefor, the black attire.

Even though Valentine's Day wasn't your favorite. You always had a love for flowers. You loved arranging them in creative ways and delighted in the delicate beauty they possessed. The full time job paid well enough for you to live comfortably, although not leisurely, in your own studio apartment. It was a quaint little place on the 3rd floor of an old building in Tokyo sandwiched in the middle of other apartments and varying shops with a handful of dark allies separating them. What's more, it wasn't to far from where you worked. No more than a 15 minute bike ride in mild traffic. And you got to ride past the ocean as you commuted! It wasn't much sometimes, but it was home.

As you were attempting to tame your bed head and squeeze into your Doc Martin's you glances at the clock on your phone. "OH MY GOD! IM GONNA BE 30 MINUTES LATE!" You shrieked. Grabbing your tote bag, you locked your apartment faster than the sound barrier and flew down the stairs and rushed behind the side of the building, where you usually left your bike. You popped in your Bluetooth headphones and were off.

———————
Bonten

"Get out of the bathroom you fucking drug addict!" Rindou yelled as he banged on the bathroom door. His usual well styled hair, laid somewhat flat on his shoulders appearing unkempt. "If you're gonna spiral out again, do it in the car." 

Sanzu had been in the bathroom for what felt like all morning. Everyone in the house could hear his sadistic chuckling from outside.

"It's those new pills that came in the crates at 3am last night." Ran remarked as he lazily strolled down the hall to the right of the bathroom door. He had dark circles under his eyes.

A clear but almost teasing voice came from a tall lanky silver haired male walking into the scene from the left hall facing the bathroom, "I don't care what it is. We have to make a deal down by the docks or we don't get paid on time. I'm not going to be the one to tell the Boss that you guys fucked up."

"That WE fucked up?! Youre on this assignment too, or did you forget? You pompous ass." Rindou retorted rolling his eyes. "True. But I wasn't one of the three out late partying in the club, abusing their share of the imports last night. If my memory serves, that was you, Ran, and Sanzu wasn't it?" Retorted Koko.

Instantly, anger washed over the older Haitani's face. Ran stepped forward and grabbed the collar of Kokos red floor length jacket. "Sanzu took every one of those pills. Are you perhaps insinuating that me and my brother here, are lowly drug addicts?" Ran said surprisingly calmly but clearly. His eyes were that of pure rage but he wore a smile. "Really? Only Sanzu took part? You both look like hell. Maybe the shoe fits." Koko retorted indifferently, meeting Rans eyes. Ran raised his left fist to hit him but just as it was about to come to blows, they heard a loud noise to their right.