She went to the door and was about to open it when she saw him going to his car. What the hell was he going to do? 

He sat inside and began to drive through the back gate after giving money to the guards? 

It made her feel like there was something she was missing on and so she got the keys and went out the front gate, turned to the corner, and saw his car driving up the road, fast enough. She followed, driving but at a distance. 

After around 20 minutes of driving, she reached an abandoned crossroad and saw him going to one of the ways. She followed, keeping Jin's number ready to dial when she feels like and turning on her phone's location. 

She then saw his car stop near a building that was being constructed, and so she parked the car far enough and walked in shadows, hiding from guards. The figure of Y/D/N disappeared through the gate and following him she reached closed enough to see him talking to someone. 

Y/D/N- Where is she? 

GUARD- Sir she's still locked in the cell.

Y/D/N- Oh my dear daughter, here I come! 

He smiled evilly while Ms. Kim gasped and dialed Jin's number immediately. She told him to come in whispers but couldn't continue when she saw a shadow behind her. Before she could turn, the phone was snatched from her and thrown to the ground, breaking it to pieces. She looked behind to see her so-called husband looking at her with anger. He held her wrist harshly and dragged her to the basement, and into a room where there was a big mirror but it was covered. She saw guards, all covered, around 5 of them. 

She was just looking at the mirror as the cover began to give away but the sight made her fill with anger as she turned and slapped Y/D/N. He held his cheek where she had slapped and smirked. He motioned one of the guards to do something who went out and then the rest two held her.

Y/D/N- Hold her tight!
But their grip wasn't tight at all. She saw another guard slipping through the room without Y/D/N's notice. 

Y/D/N then pressed a button which made a screen emerge on the other side of the room even taking Y/N by surprise. 

Y/N to their shock just smiled. 

Y/N- I knew you'd be here dad. 

Her voice echoed through the room and she knew they were listening. Though only they could see her through the mirror and not her, she knew they were keeping a check on her. She even knew that something had been mixed in the bread and milk that she had had hours ago which still made her feel a dizzy inside her head. 

The screen which had emerged showed only Y/D/N's face right now who was looking at her with an evil grin. 

Y/D/N- Don't try and act smart, my dear daughter. 

He said making a disappointed face to which he received a simple grin from the girl who was staring directly at the screen. 

He was irritated, he wanted her to shout, to beg him to leave her. But she was just sitting peacefully as if it wasn't a great deal. 

Y/D/N- Aren't you scared?
Y/N- What can you even do?

Y/D/N- What if I say I'm gonna kill you? -he smirked.

Y/N- Go ahead, dad. 

He was taken aback, his smirk dropped but then he signed the guards to bring Ms. Kim closer so that she was visible to Y/N on the screen. 

Y/N's body visibly tensed, but she didn't speak. She saw the lady who had tears in her eyes looking at her with hurt expressions. 

Y/N- W-what are y-you doing here m-mom?