Chapter 1: Help Wanted

Deep in the sleepy little town of Hurricane, Utah, lives a man by the name, Mike Schmidt. Mike was an interesting person, but people didn't like him though. They thought he was weird, and some people thought his name wasn't really Mike. Mike was a tall and skinny person, he's 38 years old and lives in a trailer park.

He liked it though, it was isolated by trees, and was very quiet as though someone flipped the sound switch. But he's unemployed, he used to work as an engineer, but got fired for sleeping on the job. Mike tried to explain that he was having nightmares about a previous job he had, but to no avail.

So he was laid-off and became unemployed. Which took a turn after a month or two.

Mike sat at the small kitchen table, sighing as he looked at this month's bill. 200 for electricity, 120 for water, and 230, car payment. He couldn't take out a loan because he had no way of paying them back, so he was 12,000 dollars in debt.

"I'm doomed, if I can't come up with over 13,000 dollars in the next month or two, I will get my car and house repossessed." Mike thought to himself

Then the small "Flip" signaled Mike that the mail arrived. He quickly picked it up and went straight for the job listing "carpenter, no, policeman, no too dangerous, pharmacy, no, SECURITY GUARD".

Mike stared at the job for the security guard position and read "Freddy Fazbears Pizza looking for a security guard to work the nightshift: 12:00 A.M to 6:00 A.M"...

He looked up surprised "They made another location?" He thought thinking about the last time he worked at a Freddy Fazbear location.

He was a night security guard there too and he had a traumatic experience. From the broken animatronics to getting stuck in the pizzeria during a lock down when Chica bit a guards head. He shook off that thought.

He continued to read "4 dollars an hour, limited power and visibility. 120 dollars a week. What could go wrong!" Mike finished reading and had a skeptical look on his face.

He sat there quietly for a few moments. After 5 minutes he picked up the phone and dialed the number 1-800-FAZ-FAZBEAR

It was ringing for a good 30 seconds before a man answered, "Freddy Fazbears, Jack speaking" said the man on the phone.

"Yes hi, I'm calling to apply for the nightguard position?" Mike responded

The man went silent, after 3 minutes he said "Okay, let me transfer you to the manager." Then the phone played a song signaling Mike that he was being transfered.

"Hello, this is the manager. Frank speaking?" Said a man with a deep voice.

"Yes hi, I'm calling to apply for the nightguard position?" Mike responded

"Great, I will schedule your interview on Friday. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes" Mike said then hung up the phone.

He stood there thinking about what he got himself into.