Chapter 04.Adlehyde

Depuis le début

Nadia : Thanks. Here's a tip for you.

I gave her few tip for the waitress.

Waitress : Thank you. Please, enjoy your food.

She bow her head and back to her place. I pick some fork and spoon, clean it and ready to eat my food. As I look to Kiana, she already eat the noodle.

Nadia : Heh, fast eater.

Kiana : You better eat that food once it still hot. Cold food is never the best to eat.

Nadia : Guess you right...

**Timeskip, Done With Our Dinner**

Kiana : I'm so full. The noodle and chicken are delicious.

Nadia : Told you I will bring you to good spot to eat. So, how's the tea?

Kiana : Warm and bit bitter. But eh, still good. At least it can warm our body.

Nadia : You get the point. I'll be right back, have to pay all of this.

Kiana : Okay.

I get up from my chair and went to the cashier.

**Kiana's POV**

Glad Nadia take a table that is near with windows on the side of us. I can see good view of the beach from here. Saint Freya always has a best place to visit.

Kiana : Haaaaa... What a night. *smile*

I wish this can stay forever... Suddenly, I feel someone knocking weakly on my back head. It was Nadia.

Nadia : Oi? How long are you gonna daydreaming?

Kiana : O-Oh, Nadia. Sorry.

Nadia : Hm? Enjoying the view I see. I can't say less. It is beautiful.

Kiana : Agree. So, how much of the prices?

Nadia : Eh, not that much. I still have more than enough money for saving.

Kiana : What are you saving for?

Nadia : You'll see what it's already done.

Kiana : Alright, that's a promise.

Nadia : Let's go back to our dorm and make a report to Miss Himeko tomorrow.

Kiana : Okay.

I get up from my chair, saying thank you to the waitress and cashier keeper in there. As we went outside, I see Mei-senpai and Bronya talking each other near the fountain.

Kiana : A- Mei-senpai!

Nadia : Oh, Mei-senpai and Bronya. I guess they also already done with their training. Let's go meet them and we can go home together.

Kiana : Sounds a good idea! Let's go *I hold Nadia's left hand and we go to Mei-senpai and Bronya*

Nadia : Wow wow wow, slow down will ya? I'm almost fall, y'know.

Mei : Ara~Nadia-san and Kiana-chan. How's your training?

Kiana : Run smoothly! How about yours?

Bronya : The training went well and we did a little bit improvement.

Nadia : Glad to hear. So, what's bring you guys here?

Mei : Good time you two are with us now. Well, let's to the point. I just got a message from Principal Theresa.

Kiana : Oh? What is it?

Mei : Tomorrow after we done reporting our training result to Miss Himeko, we will have mission. Just four of us.