Elena nodded. "You got it."

"All right." Then out the door he went.

Once it closed, I turned to the computer but Elena was staring at me. "What?"

Her eyebrow rose. "You didn't agree." Referring to the 'good word'.

I deadpanned her. "No way in hell I am doing that. I don't like him."

She rolled her eyes. "We have more pressing matter's, sister. Like how the hell Stefan was even alive in 1953."

"Okay, okay. I got it." She retorted.

Soon enough she typed in 'Joseph Salvatore + animal attack'. One hit. This was it. I didn't know what to expect like waiting hurs for it to show up or something but no, here it is. Waiting for us to watch.

The file name was Joseph Salvatore with the date of June 12, 1953.

"We don't have all day, 'Lena." I pressed the button.

It started out with a news guy at the Salvatore House reporting introducing himself and the report is. The video was in black in white but you still could see faces and what not. Neither one of us spoke as we watched the tape.

"Oh look, they are bringing out the bodies, see if we can get closer." The news guy said. The video zoomed in on the bodies covered with sheets being transported somewhere. "Is that the nephew?"

Then it turns to the house where we see a man standing by a corner, just watching.

We zoom in that clip to get a good picture of the face and sure enough, it is Stefan Salvatore at the scene. He has not aged a day, no wrinkle, gray hair, nothing.

"Oh. My. God." I said. There is only one thing that can explain that. The no aging, the bite marks, eye changes, never got hurt. Everything. Stefan is a vampire. A real life vampire.

Elena hasn't spoken a word. I think she doesn't know or want to think that, but it leads back to it. How could I have not seen this before?!

She stood up abruptly. "I have to go confront him."

I nodded. "Do you want me there?"

"Please?" She looked at me and I could see and feel the fear in her.

"Anything."

Once we got there it was dark cause we took a trip to the house to change into our clothes. I think during that time Elena came to realization cause, she didn't seem to dismiss the idea but more like want to hear it from him.

"Do you want me to wait in here?" I asked.

My sister stared at the house for a moment. "Yeah. I will yell if something happens." She tried sounding confident but I could see her hands shake slightly. I took ahold of them and looked her in the eye. "Everything is gonna be okay, cause I will be here."

She nodded and I let her get out of the car.

I watched her go up to the house alone. The idea wasn't hard to understand, considering that my subconscious was trying to tell me this it was easy to wrap my head around. Even if it didn't try to warn me, I came to the conclusion that if I had this juju then why can't vampires be real?

The door to the house was opened just as Elena went up to it. My body tensed as did hers but she recovered immediately. I watched every movement that she and Stefan made even though I can't fight a vampire, sure as hell I would try. After a minute of standing there she started running towards the car, so I reached over fast to unlock the doors. Once I was back in my seat, Stefan was in front of her. I could feel my heart rate quicken.