"We are missing you a lot! When will you visit us?"

"Mom, you know I have a job and I can't really-"

"Mom it's alright,we are gonna visit her at the end of the year anyway."

Said my sister. My jaw clenched.

I don't want them to come here. I don't want them to interrupt my peace. I am having so fun living this way.

Mom and dad will surely put up restrictions as soon as they come here.

And my sister is going to enjoy this.

"But Elle, you would've had fun if you came here. I am sure you are bored but you're hiding it from us."

"Not really- er I mean it's not that boring.."

"Is your boss that strict?"

I gulped, glancing at Enzo. His shoulder went stiff as he heard that.

"Er I.."

I paused. My sister spoke up before I could make up an excuse.

"Mom! She works in such a big company, you expect her boss to be easy going? I mean I know how famous he is and all but-"

"Go and study dumbo!"

Said mom with a frown.

We talked for a bit more, soon mom and dad left and it was just me and my sister.

"Okay I guess I'll hang up."

"No please!"

She said in a desperate tone. Enzo rubbed his eyes. Poor him.

I glanced at him.

"How do you know my boss is famous?"

"Mm Elle gah! You know nothing about him! Ah he is so handsome and hot! Enzo William right?"

"Yeah.."

"You need to check his instagram! You'll end up stalking him!"

She exclaimed. I could hear mom yell at her in the background. 

I sighed. I just hope Enzo isn't uncomfortable.

"I don't have time to tell you much about him, go search it yourself. You are unaware about everything around you. Bitch."

She spat. It's like she is using me as her stress reliever at the moment. It immediately triggered me. That was unprovoked!

"And you got a boyfriend or something?"

"No!"

I answered.

"Elle, I know how good you are at hiding stuff but you can't hide from me! Now turn the camera, Lemme see~~"

How the hell did she know there's someone in front of me?! I was so annoyed at her behaviour.

But I'm not giving up.