~GROWING CLOSER~

Dear Diary (18 April),

Today in school, when it was lunchtime, Aria and Bhavna invited me to come to the school library at 5 pm. They two along with Amber always go there twice a week, they will be studying together, and after that, they'll go to Amber's house to watch the movie "Scaredy-Cat".I told them that I'll have to ask my mom first. Bhavna said "You're such a square...it's for study ONLY...well MAINLY..." in a friendly way. So, Aria gave me her contact number, so that I'll call her and tell her If I'm coming or not. 

When I got home at 2:49 pm, I quickly went upstairs to my room and cleaned it then I took a bath and dressed up. After having lunch I also insisted on washing the dishes. My mom OBVIOUSLY noticed my odd behavior, because I'm not such a good girl always. 
"So...What are you planning to ask me to get you?" Mom asked and I said, "...I-I don't know...what you're..talking about..." 
"I'm your mom, and I know my little sweet daughter very well...c'mon tell me!" mom said
"umm...actually..I wanted to seek permission for..." 
"permission for...?"
"I want to go to the study library with my friends. They study there for like...3 hours.."
"oh yeah? I KNOW you're lying, you aren't actually going to STUDY, are you?"
"Of course I am!"
"NO! my answer is no"
"Waah! why!... It's just for studying ONLY not that I' going to a friend's house for a sleepover!"
"Nope.."

...Then after a long hour of me AGAIN begging my mom, telling her I've never broken the rules, and reminding them of the chores I did today, my mom agreed on some conditions.

1) Dad will drop me at the library and only he will take me home.
2) I will go at 5 PM and come back at 8 PM.
3) After coming back I have to clean the table after dinner and take the trash out.

This is too much! But I had to follow them or else...and she also allowed me to go to Amber's house too, so yeah.

Then I went to the library with dad. Amber and Aria were there, Bhavna came after a few minutes. Then we studied in the library for like 1 and a half hours and then went to Amber's house, her house is just a few blocks away from the school library. We watched a "Scaredy-Cat" movie with Pizza, Popcorn, and Coke. I LITERALLY jumped when the jumpscares came, cause I was always caught off-guard. Aria was seriously very scared during every minute of watching the movie, Amber's mom is as sweet as Amber, she also gave us all some sweets for us and our family and showed us Ambers arts. They were mind-blowing.

 They were mind-blowing

AMBER'S ARTS

Then at 8:20 PM, dad came to Amber's house and I waved goodbye to the three of them.
Today was very fun. I like Aria, Amber, and Bhavna very much. I wish to grow closer to them.