revelation 11:17

we give thanks to you, lord god, the almighty, the one who is and who always was for now you have assumed your great power and have begun to reign

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

arriving in ginza, akina found it wasn't very difficult to find where all the cursed energy was culminating from. just as she expected, a trail of curses led her towards the largest shopping strip she'd ever seen.

with how crowded the streets were, the area bustling with life, akina easily waved her hands around, attacking the low level curses that got in her way without any civilians paying her any mind.

she craned her neck upward at the tall building in front of her, the large clock ticking to show her it had just struck six.

rolling her shoulders back, akina walked towards the entrance, pushing open the doors roughly she was met with a strange presence.

"fujihara akina," the curse greeted her.

akina only looked down condescendingly at the short creature with a volcano shaped head.

"azeru said you would come"

"he didn't find you worthy enough to mention to me" she replied plainly, noticing the top of his head flare slightly.

he immediately leapt forward, shooting his arm out forward. akina stepped to her left effortlessly, letting jogo's fist meet the wall beside her, the material crumbling beneath his fingers.

"step aside," akina told him, placing her entire palm against his forehead, pushing him back roughly, "i'm going to kill azeru and i don't see you stopping me any time soon"

jogo glared at her, catching her off guard as he quickly slammed her back into the wall.

"i'll kill you before you can take another step"

he then smashed his fist into the ground, sending the debris flying everywhere before aiming his volcanic head towards akina, letting out a fiery blast, exploding the entire area.

he chuckled to himself before his eyes widened at the jagged shards of glass heading straight for him, one particular piece striking him in his eye.