phillipians 4:13

i can do all things through him who strengthens me

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"domain expansion: diaphanous labyrinth"

akina closed her eyes, her right hand raised in front of her face as she snapped her fingers. rather than hearing a clicking noise, gojō heard the sound of glass tinkering loudly, watching tall walls of glass form around them.

akina opened her eyes, watching gojō's reaction. his lips slightly parted in awe as he admired the ceiling of the manufactured building. observing the patterns resembling those of the artwork seen inside a grand cathedral, gojō followed how the light passed through the coloured panes, casting a translucent hue across his body.

he then saw how akina had stood at a slightly more elevated point compared to where he was, at the altar made entirely from glass.

he walked around for a moment, noting the intricate designs along the walls and even the floors. he occasionally bumped into what seemed like an invisible wall, but realised they were actually just completely transparent walls of glass set up around the entire building.

"the maze is always changing," akina explained, referring to the crystalline walls,

"but it makes me so-"

gojō looked up at the sound of the loud crackle, noticing the thin lines forming outwards from middle of the ceiling.

akina brought a hand to her forehead, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over her as she attempted to steady herself.

"akina?"

she forced herself to maintain the structure of the ceiling, raising her arms to fix the cracks that had now started to form all along the walls.

"-exhausted"

gojō watched her eyes flutter shut as she fell to the steps of the altar, the moment her body made impact with glass floor, an earsplitting explosion sounded as the entire building shattered at an incredible speed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

akina felt a dull pain ache throughout her body, softly groaning as she attempted to adjust her position in the unfamiliar bed. as she shifted her weight to be able to sit up straight, she noticed gojō resting beside her, sitting on a chair next to the bed as he lay his head on his crossed arms which rested on the mattress.