The Siren's Song (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Agoti: Holy sh*t. How do you guys survive there??

Tabi: Warm clothes?

Agoti: Is... this enough?

Tabi: No, we need more than a hoodie and a t-shirt under it. We need something like Ruv and Ruvina.

Agoti: Jeez... Do we really have to?

Tabi: Do you wanna meet my parents, or die of hypothermia?

Agoti: Right...

After a long ride, they've arrived... Moscow - Russia

Carol: (quits the airplane with her bags) Wow, just the view is amazing!!! Please tell me there's an ice rink here somewhere.

Tabi: I guess there's one at the Red Square, run by my ex ex girlfriend.

Whitty: Ex ex girlfriend?

Tabi: Her name's Vivian. She's nice. If I see her around, I might introduce her to you.

Ruv: Ok, everyone, before we go forward, there are some restricted rules Tabi and I want to give you. These are the rules of Russia, if you don't follow them, you might be imprisoned or probably end up on your death.

Sunday: *gasp*

Ruv: Rule #1: When someone here in Russia wants to greet you, you must do it without the glove you're gonna greet with. Rule #2: NO SWEARING OUTSIDE HOME!!! And that includes middle fingers.

Selever: Ugh, come on!!! You're just inventing that now...

Tabi: He's not, it's an actual rule.

Selever: Damn it...

Tabi: Yeah, I know it's painful for someone like you.

Selever: At least you understand me...

Later...

Deimos: Ayo, looked who just arrived!!

Agoti: Hey Deimos.

???: So this is Agoti?

Agoti: It's me. And you are...?

2BDamned: 2BDamned, but you can call me Doc or simply 2B.

Agoti: Ok, 2B. So, what's the plan guys?

Ruvina: I'm sure some of you want to explore Russia. There's actually a lot of things that have changed since 1923.

Ruv: I see. But maybe we should divide into groups, like, a Russian per group.

Ruvina: I see what you mean. Huh, how many are we again?

Whitty: -20, 21, 22. 22, counting with the guys from Nevada, we're 26.

Tabi: How many people here talk Russian?

Ruv: Well, there's me, you, my sister, Garcello, probably Raszul and Rasazy can help too, so... Around 6 groups of 4 people should work.

Tabi: Ok. I'll stay with Agoti, go see my parents, might see Vivian too.

Agoti: Who's Vivian...?

Tabi: It's an ex ex girlfriend, don't be jealous. Maybe we can- *sigh* bring GF and BF...

GF: Wait, really? You're asking... us, to go with you?