★ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤★

𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜/𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜- The old rulers of the world. Though none were born with powers their advances in inventions and technology brought them on top. With the war coming up the king had his monster hunters train a specific group of people to find the Wizards heart which will give them the power to win. They simply called this group the hunters.

Powers- None
Weapons- Any
Slots filled- (10/10)

𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜- Creatures of the night. The vampires have their own kingdom in the darkness ruled by a Queen and King. Enemies of humanity as they pick off those who they can devour. They were the second to declare war.

Powers- Superhuman strength, Superhuman senses, healing, night vision
Weapons- Fangs
Queen- (1/1)
King-(1/1)
Slots filled- (2/2)

𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜- Hunters of the woods. Werewolves have a pack lead by an alpha and their mate. They usually attack humans for food or if the humans attack them first. So far they haven't joined the war.

Powers- Shapeshifting, night vision, healing, Superhuman senses, Super human strength
Weapons- Claws, fangs
Alpha- (1/1)
Alphas mate-(1/1)
Slots filled-  (3/3)

𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜- Caretakers of the forest. Elves live all around the forest taking care of the plants and animals that inhabit it. They don't bother the humans but the humans have started to try and take over the forest cutting down plants and killing animals. This angered the elves who were the third to declare war.

Powers- Earth magic, light magic, healing magic
Weapons- Bow and arrows
Slots filled-(5/5)

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜- The destroyers of land. Dragons are mostly solitary creatures but come together for big decisions. There used to be many clans but humans started to hunt them down causing there to be less and less dragons. They decided enough was enough and first declared war.

Powers- Fire breathing, flight, Scales
Weapons- None
Slots filled-(3/3)

𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜- The voice of the sea. Sirens spend most of their time in the water but can be on land and even pass as humans at times. They lure in humans with their songs before eating them. They have not joined the war.

Powers- Water control, Shapeshifting, Voice
Weapons- None
Slots filled- (3/3)

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜- The magic of the world. Witches were said to be extinct but little do they know one still lives...

Powers- Potions, Elemental magic
Weapons- Sword, Staff
Slots filled- (1/1)

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎- The witches little helper. Even though they're human they still help out the witch in making potions and everything else.
Powers-
Weapons- Sword
Slots filled-(1/1)

(I'll probably add more monsters if this kicks off)