Chapter 16

No one's Pov

After that day Renjun and Jaehyun were always energetic to look for the other during any breaktime they had and though they tried to meet as much as possible, it was still not enough. Oh poor them, young & fresh, just want to date happily.

So they finally decided to go on a date.

A date to the amusement park, sounds fun to Renjun who's unaware of the upcoming events that might ruin the date.

They were supposed to meet by 6 pm at front of the park. The first one to arrive was Renjun, he always plans to reach ten minutes early to anywhere he has to go. He dislikes making the other party wait for him, but he feels it's okay for him to be the one waiting especially when he isn't super close with them.

He checks his phone to see the time.

"Uhh maybe I'm too early, there's still half an hour until our meeting time",

"Should I just go inside? It would take a while until he arrives"

Renjun ponders for a moment then decides to just stay where he is.

Renjun is just staring at his phone, his eyes on Jaehyun's number, thinking if he should just call and ask how long he will take.

"Uh Sunbae! I was just calling you to ask how long will you take?"

"Renjun? You.."

Hearing a pause in Jaehyun's side makes Renjun a little nervous.

"Ye..Yeah?!"

"I can't.."

"Wh-What!! You can't make it!"

"Ah.. Renjunnie-"

Renjun's hands feel a tingle of tension while trying to make up a response on how to accept Jaehyun's words.

"That's too bad", Renjun's voice gets as low as a whisper.

"Renjunnie..",

"I'm just kidding!"

"How can I do something as to cancel our special date. Never!"

Just when Jaehyun says this, Renjun feels a hand on his cheek,

and a peck on his lips.

...

"Huh! You are so-", he gets cut halfway with another peck on the same spot.

"..so bad",

Renjun's face goes from ಠ_ಠ to (〃ー〃)

"I really thought you weren't coming"

"Haha God! I love your cute angry face so much, this face has to be adored by everyone", "But wait I can't let anyone else see this", Jaehyun glares at anyone looking anywhere near their direction.

Renjun is confused whether to stop him or just receive all this affection along with the slight embarrassment.

If this is pda, then how much pda is this, and how far can this guy go without any shame, Renjun wonders.

"Fo-For now, let's head inside", he says.

"Yeah"