Chapter 14

No One's Pov

For a few days Renjun and Jaehyun weren't able to meet up anymore. They both were too busy with their own studies and other stuff that it was difficult to see each other.

They made so many plans to go and hang out together but sadly it couldn't go as planned.

Students always seeked Jaehyun's help, and no matter how big or small issues were he couldn't refuse them cuz that's just how he's always been.

Kind to everyone and nice just as much. In addition to also being active for work needed to be done by himself, making extra time for anyone else was never an option.

And Renjun is stuck with his own problems. His friends are always around him. They are not particularly keen on trapping him but that's the vibe Renjun is getting, that they are purposely around him whenever he's outside and not at home.

It's funny how Mark is the one roaming around him the most yet Renjun is having the least interaction with him.

In the hallways~

"Hey! What's going on? Did I do something?", Renjun asks.

"Uhh..", Mark is unable to say anything.

"Why aren't you saying something?", "Did I make you mad? If I did, then tell me"

"Ahh... ahaha, you must be mistaken", "I'm not mad at you or anything"

"Okay...then why do you look so distant?", "Whenever I try approaching you.. you just keep avoiding me", "What's your reason for that huh?"

Mark can't really keep it inside anymore, he holds onto Renjun's wrist and drags him out of there, some place where there's possibly no students.

Renjun's face in utter confusion, he gets a bit scared. Mark has never been this forceful with him before, it's weird.

Finally when they reach a somewhat quiet area, Mark lets go of Renjun's hand.

He seems nervous and anxious. Renjun doesn't know what to say nor what to do, but if Mark brought him like this, and if he has anything to say that he can't say with too many people, he's willing to listen to his troubles.

"Hey it's okay, calm down"

Mark's forehead is sweaty, Renjun takes out his handkerchief and wipes his sweat taking his time in order to calm him in this way.

Once again Mark grabs his wrist, pulling his hand down.

Mark looks dead serious in Renjun's eyes.

Renjun backs away a bit.

"Wh-What is it?!", "Tell me so I can help you"

"...Renjun",

"I.."

Mark takes a deep breathe in

"..I like you"

...

Hearing this Renjun is in a bit of a daze

"Uhh.. I like you too Mark"

"No you don't understand, I'm saying I like you romantically"