Chapter 10

No one's Pov

"So care to explain what was all that about?"

Jaehyun left the infirmary immediately after laying down the sick guy on bed and told the doctor to cure his foot with proper care. The doctor took a good look at Jaehyun and was staring at him until he got out dragging some other student along with him.

He tilted his head slightly

"Hmm?"

"Wasn't that the popular model student Jung Jaehyun"

"To think that he would come all the way here carrying this guy all along, they must be real close then", "But how come he didn't recognize me, even though we met just once at his brother's house that time but still"

"Oh well let's just see what happened to this guy right here", "Sigh, he just had to be sleeping while I'm gonna treat him"

"Soooo! Who was that guy?"

Jaehyun inhales deeply, "No one"

"Oh then why would you ever so closely hold this No one dude to your chest to the infirmary, with your thick veiny arms put him on bed in the most gentlemanly manner and crack a weird smile on your face afterwards while staring so intently"

"You are... very... observant"

"I just really care for my friend"

"Dang! I so love this friendship", Jaehyun says in a monotone voice.

"Ahahaha as you should", "So! what's his name?"

Jaehyun just nods, "mhm"

"Class? Year?"

Jaehyun pretends he didn't hear it while scratching his back.

"Are you Goddamn serious!", "You don't know anything about this dude? What do you even know?"

"Freshmen! I know he's a freshmen, for sure?"

"....You are hopeless"

Jaehyun shakes his head at this

"Are you awake now?"

"Yeah.. but who..?"

"Oh I'm the college's doctor Lee Taeyong. I treated your wound, it should be okay now. How do you feel?"

Renjun moves his his leg up and down & tries to walk a bit.

"I feel much better now, thanks Dr. Lee!"

"Oh no don't thank me, I just did my job", "Thank the person who carried you all the way here, he even told me to properly treat you, aren't caring men the best, are you two dating?"

Renjun becomes red hearing this.

"Da-Dating!! We've barely spoken to each other"

"Oh..is that so! I thought you looked cute together, him carrying you like a princess and asking others to take care of you. So if not now, maybe in the future, it's a possibility right"

Renjun flushes like no tomorrow

"Po-Possibility?!!", "Haha .. ye-yeah"

Seeing the guy stuttering so much puts a smile on Taeyong's face.