Chapter 7

No one's Pov

The nosy gang were still busy searching for their target. They did come across many seniors fitting their description but none seemed to be the one. The last one they came across with was a guy called Moonbin, the popular athletic student who before they could even begin to interrogate surprisingly called enough of his friends popping one after another out of all corners of the gym with just a whistle. That was enough to tell to not ever, not even accidentally ever annoy this bulky guy, they learned it for sure when they got thrown out of the gym in an instant.

"Well that one was for sure not the one", Jeno says.

"They didn't even listened a word and threw us out, so not nice at all"

"What now? Should we call it quits? The students are also leaving"

"Okay how about one last time, lets pick someone very near to us, and if we still fail then bye bye Renjun, have a good life with your crush", hyuck fakes a sniffle.

Everyone nods in agreement to this.

And for the last one they picked BamBam, the popular fashion icon of the campus.

"You..", Mark starts

"Are you flirting with someone who's shorter than this guy?", Mark points to hyuck to which hyuck responds with a stink eye.

He gives no response.

"Hey!! I'm talking to you, answer me?"

He still doesn't even open his mouth but tilts his head and gives a slight smirk.

"This guy..", "He's getting on my nerves, should I just give him a good smack on the head, will then he talk"

"No Mark! Calm down, let me handle this", hyuck pushes aside Mark and stands in front of BamBam.

"You seem to be a difficult one, maybe we look too intimidating and that's why you're reacting as if your okay in front of us", "But do not worry I present you the most amazing, never seen before, jaw dropping fashion ever which will surely catch your eye"

Mark, Jeno, Jaemin blankly clapping at hyuck's words not knowing what's about to come.

Hyuck unbuttons his jacket revealing a shirt with a funny facial expression of Jaemin on the back to which Jaemin stops clapping as his eyes lands on the view.

Hyuck giving a smirk, "So? Enticing huh! You feel like trying it too, right-"

Pow!

"Hey! Why are you hitting me", Jaemin drags away hyuck from there, Jaemin shows a not so friendly smile, "Walk quietly kid..", hyuck whines "Ah whyyyy, my plan was gonna work so well"

...

"Bwahahahaha haha hah! You guys are funny as hell", "Hahaha what even was that thing, it looked handmade, how haha how could he even recognize that was him hahahha"

"Jeno, should we just go back, I'm tired"

"Good idea, I'm tired too"

And so Jeno and Mark go back their way leaving behind a BamBam who still can't stop laughing while holding his stomach.

"Hey wait!! hahaha you guys ahaha come back!"

                                                                           ~~~

"Oh you seem to be in a good mood", "Did you do something fun without me?"

"Speak for yourself, you've been humming since the moment I walked in"

"I hum everyday though.."

"Yeah, to sad songs that keeps reminding me that you never had a lover and you are dying to have one, and so today's different, the vibe is more cheery and so bright as if you... met someone"

"OOHH!! Jung Jaehyun! Did you meet your future lover!"

"Lo..Lover!! I don't think so", "Th-Then what's with you, why you look like you're gonna burst into laughter any moment"

"Ah.. college is fun, is all I can say", "If I start now I won't stop"

"Okay then stop, I gotta get up early, I can't listen to your blabbering whole night"

"Sure goodnight lover boy"

Jaehyun's Pov

I went to my room and closed the door. I sat on the chair and pondered over all the situations I came across today.

Future Lover..

I snickered

As if that's possible.

There's way too many students in our college, chances of us meeting again are low, pretty much impossible, plus he looked like a freshman that means classes allocation are far, too much distance sigh.

Cherry, tomato, strawberry

Which one does he resemble? Hmm

But why does his reddish face keeps flashing in my head.

Arrghhh what time is it? I can't keep thinking about someone whom I'm never gonna see again.

Let's shut these eyes and forget about him.

Oh but.. what was all that ruckus going on in the campus though, I'm pretty sure I came across it atleast five times.

Were they bullies or they were making new friends? Damn there are many strange students here including my housemate sigh

I wish we will meet again soon

a/n: hiiiiii

First of all Big congrats to Jaehyun for getting a lead role, hope he nails it!

And I wish you have a very good day!