Chapter 13

No one's Pov

Renjun gets a call half an hour later that night

"Hey", a voice says from the other side.

"Hey! Did you get home safely?"

Renjun could hear a tired chuckle from Jaehyun.

"That's nice of you to worry about me, even though I'm twice your size"

Now Renjun was chuckling.

"That's true!",

"You walked me all the way to my home, I must say that's very gentlemanly of you"

"Haha, is that so"

"And the food in that place was really good, I loved it so much", "Thanks for bringing me to such a unique place"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it", "I usually go there alone and hasn't ever brought anyone else except you with me",

"It's like the food there heals me whenever I'm distressed, it's a very homely feeling that I like to bask in"

Renjun realizes how much of a special place it is to Jaehyun, and he didn't hesitate to bring Renjun there.

"Yeah, no wonder I was so comfortable in no time there"

"We should probably sleep now, since there's classes tomorrow"

"Oh Right! I guess I'll see you tomorrow then for lunch"

"Okay goodnight sunbae"

"Goodnight to you too"

                                                                ~~~

The next day morning Renjun can't help but smile the moment he wakes up.

What can he do as he ran into Jaehyun yesterday, had dinner with him, walked home with him, talked with him late at night and now even dreaming about him. He wonders if he will end up imagining Jaehyun's face on others face later, well that would be scary.

He looks at the time and jumps out of his bed, he's gonna be late. Jaemin must have not waken him cuz of his early practice.

He runs around his room grabbing everything to get ready.

He finally reaches college barely in time and rushes to his class.

There Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan are stunned to see Renjun coming so late.

Jaemin says nothing but hyuck gives a look near to confusion, meanwhile Jeno starts preparing for class.

Class finishes and everyone just stares at Renjun.

"What?", Renjun asks.

"Why it seems like I haven't seen you for a long time"

"Cuz we didn't hyuck", Jeno says.

Renjun just laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah everyone is so busy, it could've happened that way", he says.

"You.. are you seeing someone", this time Jaemin asks.