Chapter 12

No one's Pov

Renjun somehow sneaked out of his apartment trying his best not to wake up Jaemin, his housemate. Although, it shouldn't really matter since Jaemin's a deep sleeper so even if the door breaks he won't wake up but Renjun don't want to take any chances and he still is being careful with each step.

After he finally got out he grabs a cab.

It's quite late and he knows he is not supposed to go out at this time of night still he can't help it.

Right now Jaehyun is all he can think about and nothing else.

He still can't believe he's on his way to see the one whom he's been after for a month.

He wonders how this night will go, will it be fun, will they not work, will Jaehyun like him, or will he find some faults in him and decides to never see Renjun again. All kinds of thoughts surround his mind.

Once he reaches the destination, he shakes his head off the thoughts and tries to find the restaurant. He sees a familiar name on a particular one but to his surprise it was small , seemed old and most important thing, according to the signboard it should be closed by now.

Is he really in the right place. For sure he didn't expect Jaehyun to pick a place like this, what if this is a prank and he's making fun of Renjun. What if Jaehyun asking him to dinner is just a hallucination.

Renjun is still, he just stands still, again lost in his thoughts and doesn't realize someone approaching him from behind.

"Renjun?"

"!! Huh!!", Renjun flinches back.

"What are you doing standing outside? Why aren't you going in?"

"Uh Sunbae", "You surprise me a lot"

"Huh, Do I?", "Come with me"

Renjun and Jaehyun gets seated in a table facing each other.

"This place might look a little old and boring but I like coming here", Jaehyun says as he handed the menu to Renjun.

Renjun looks around a bit. Even from the inside nothing particular standing out in the old, rusty looking restaurant.

"For how long have you been coming here?"

"Hmm..", "Was it since middle school graduation, yeah.. around that time I was just too bored and this place just caught my eye"

"Was it appealing at that time?", Renjun asks while giving a look to the menu.

"...No, still old and tacky even then", "But that's why it caught my eye even more among other blinding shops nearby.",

"You decided on something?"

"Yeah this one"

After a while the food arrives and they start eating.

They keep glancing at each other at certain moments, throwing little smiles here and there, and since it's the first time they have actually been alone together like this, it's impossible to not be quiet and shy around the other.

Though it's not uncomfortable or weird rather.. it's nice and relaxing.