4.- CADET SCHEMATICS: AREN

Hello Reader, Athena Here!

From Time to Time I'll Update The Archives Of Our Agents, And You'll Have Exclusive Access To Them, Today We Have:

ID Number (Cadet): 3945_91
Name: Aren 
Nationality: French
Height: 5'10''
Age: 21

Information:

The Day Of The Attack On Paris, Senior Student Aren Was Presenting His Invention To The World: "Super-Matter Light", As Part Of The United Nations Innovation-Scholarship Contest At L'Universite de Paris. 

However Things Didn't Go As Planned As His Project Was Regarded As A Lesser Version Of The Achievements Of Vishkar Corporation And Their Revolutionary Hard-Light Technology.

Soon That Became The Least Of Their Problems As Nullsector Forces Emerged From Their Hiding Grounds And Attacked Several Points Across The Capital. 

On The Other Side Of The City The Battle For The Heart Of Paris Took Place. Ultimately, Nullsector Siege Ended Thanks To The Combined Efforts Of Winston, Tracer (Lena Oxton), Mei, Genji, Echo, Brigitte, Reinhardt And Mercy (Dr. Angela Ziegler). 

Their Victory Is Associated As The Official Rebirth Of Overwatch (Video Footage Added At The End Of The Report)

In The Aftermath, Winston And Mercy Found Aren, Unconscious On The College Grounds As Several Witness Confirm That Because Of Him They Survived, As Aren Stood Up Against Nullsector Forces For As Long As Possible. 

Despite Of Good Intentions, L'Universite de Paris Was Deemed Destroyed As A Result Of The Confrontation. Aren Resulted Permanently Wounded, Symbiosis Between His Supper-Matter Gloves And His Hands, As Dr. Ziegler Confirms. 

Aren's Actions Inspired Winston To Create The New Recruitment Program In Which He Ended Up A Member Of The Second Squad.

Aren Is Currently The Least Experienced Cadet In Terms Of Combat And Field Tactics. But Recent Events Show That It Will Be Interesting To See His Progress Alongside The Members Of The Second Cadets Squad.

More Information About Aren's Past Is Classified At The Moment.

Abilities:

Primary Weapon: Crystal Gauntlet MK01

The Day Of The Attack On Route 66, Aren Designed What Is Now His Primary Weapon, The Crystal Gauntlet Is On His Left Forearm And The Proximity To His Photovoltaic Palm Is What Makes Recharge Time Exceptionally Fast.

The Commands Of Recharge And Deployment Are Controlled By His Finger Movements. 

The Gauntlet Can Hold Up To Five Supper-Matter Light Rounds And It Can Be Fired At A Controlled Or Quick Succession.

The Rounds Are Sphere Shaped And Have A Standard Diameter Of 6.7 CM.

When The Round Is Fired It's Integrated With Just Super-Matter Light Solid Particles. But When The Round Hits It's Target It Changes Its State, Passing From Solid To Liquid And Gaseous In Nanoseconds, Creating A Huge Amount Of Vibrations During The Transformation Stages. 

Is Because of The Vibrations That The Attack Can Penetrate Armor And Break Small Circuits Or Muscle Fibers Depending On The Enemies.

Secondary Weapon: Super-Matter Light Shield

When The Crystal Gauntlet Is Fully Charged The Increase In Light collection Will Be Deployed From His Right Fist Into A Solid-Ligth Shield, Thanks To The 5 Iron-Copper Pieces That I Designe). 

With A Simple Hand Movement The Pieces Will Separate From His Fingers And Confine The Collected Energy Into The Shield.

The Shield Is Made From The Same Luminescence-Glow That The Gauntlet Has When Fully Charged. It Means That Unlike Brigitte's Shield, This One Isn't Translucent (Compromising Aren's Visibility When Deployed) And It Doesn't Expand (Unless Is Released).

The Shield Can Be Called Back Or Released. In Both Cases The 5 Pieces Experience Overheating and Is Necessary To Give Them A Time To Cool Down Before Using Them Again. 

The Release Action Needs To Be More Investigated.

The Information That We Have Is That The Release Is Activated When The Shield Stores More Energy That The Amount It Was Designed To Hold. Therefore, All The Solid Energy Is Rapidly Freed From Its Confinement, Pushing Forward In A Wider Rectangle Pattern.

Based On What Happened On Route 66, The Release Immediately Transforms The Solid-Shield Light Into A Gaseous Stage, Pushing Like A Big Cloud Of Vibrations That Reaches Important Distances (Reason Why Aren Was Able To Defeat The Horde Of Nulltroopers On Route 66). 

Sadly, This Action Also Creates a Counter-Wind-Wave, That Affects And Violently Pushes The User (Aren) In The Opposite Direction.

Notes:

The Light Collection Occurs Thanks To The Collider Installed in His Left Palm And As Long As There Is A Light Source In The Environment (Natural Or Artificial) There Is No Impediment For A Successful Charge.

Light And Luminescence Usually Vibrates In A Frequency Of 7.0x10^14 Vibrations Per Second. Aren Experiences A Fraction Of This Dynamic Movement In Both His Hands When He Engages On Action, Causing Great Exhaustion And Injuries In His Upper Limbs Muscles Fibers.

As A Result Of The Favor That Aren Asked Me, I Suppressed The Beam (That Caused The Accident At Training) From His Arsenal Options. 

While It Was Extremely Powerful Attack, Dr. Ziegler Commented On The Risk Of Using It Again.

Video Footage: The Victory At Paris And The Rebirth Of Overwatch

Reader, This Is Exclusive Content For You! Watch and Relive The Return Of Overwatch And Understand The Events Prior To This Story In This Epic Cinematic!

That's All For Now, Thank You!

Athena Out.