:\sys_reality

Somewhere inside the ruined Atlas corp., four men stood with guns on their arms. They're the Bravo squad, sent by the government along with Alpha squad to investigate the start of the epidemic.
"Collins huh?", said Pvt. Johnson. "Now what would change that he has to burn the whole lab down?
"Collins?? That our guy?", asked Sgt. Travis
"Negative, just some guy who tried to burn down Atlas corp., for some unknown reason.", replied Johnson. " another firewall popped up, please be patient".
"Sighh...", said Corp. Dunch "damnit, just what is the world coming to? I mean shit, mutated monsters? Is the government really behind this? The same one we're working for?".
" We don't know shit yet Dunch", replied Sec. Sgt. Elvis. "Until we know everything I suggest you shut up, before I write you up."
"Yes sir!", said Dunch.
Everything fell silent, the only thing they could hear was the sound of Johnson typing the keyboard. Out of nowhere screams, loud gunshots and explosion were heard, that put the four on edge."
"What the fuck?", said Dunch.
"Calm down I'll ra-"
"Travis come in, come in travis!", said someone over the radio.
"Captain!, this is Travis! What were those gunshots? What's happening?", replied Travis.
"F-first squad is gone! I'm the only one alive!", said the captain over the radio." The mutant, its big and powerful. You need to get out of there, it's coming for you."
"Copy that, but what about you?"
"Dont worry about me, just get- shit!!, *boom! Ratatatata! Raaaaaaagghhhh!!!!!* *bzzztt..*", the communication was cut.
"Sh-shit. Alpha squad? No way", said Dunch. " W-we need to get out of here Sarge!"
"Alright. I need a triangle formation", said Elvis "Johnson can you stay mobile?"
"Sir, yes sir!", replied Johnson. " the program should automatically get in the system, so all we need to do is keep the laptop alive and connected to the wifi."
"Then I need you and the laptop to stay center", said Elvis. "Everybody else protect Johnson"
They put on their gas masks, radio and utility vests. Johnson grabbed his laptop, and placed it on his back
"Let's make obama proud today boys!", said Travis
"Copy that", replied everyone in unison.