•Alcohol•

(To recap: pony, soda, and Steve are drunk.)

3RD POV

Ponyboy leaves the room and goes to Dallys. He knocks on the door. He opens the door and sees Dally on his bed. "Hey baby. Come to lay with me?"

"Noo I wantned to tell you something."

"What is it."

"Uh.. you don't need to tell Johnny "

"Tell Johnny what?"

"That I love him."

"Why?"

"I just did."

"But I would only do that if we broke up."

"I know. Were breaking up."

"Baby, you're just drunk."

"Nooo... I neverr wanted to date you, remmember?"

"You're not doing this now."

"Silly goose."

"No!"

"Yesss."

"Fine then I'll tell Johnny."

"I told you, I just didddd!"

"I-"

"Byeee." Pony giggles blows him a kiss before walking out of the door.

JOHNNY'S POV

"No no no no, he doesn't actually love me. He's just drunk. Yeah. There's no way he's liked me this whole time." I pace around the floor.

I stop. "But if he does...... what Will I tell him when he's sober? 'Oh yeah you confessed your feelings for me last night, no big deal.' But He's gonna freak out."

The door opens and ponyboy stumbles in. "Hey cuuutie."

"Hey, Where'd you go?"

"To break up with Dally."

"Oh cool- what?"

"Dallyy is out of the picture." Ponyboy smirks.

"Why did you break up with him? You were all over him like a minute ago?"

"Yeah, because he's a gooood kisser. And you wontnt let me kiss you. But I love you so now you can date meee."

"You wont remember this tomorrow."

"I'll will write it down." He giggles.

He finds a pen and a slip of paper. I stand behind him and watch him write. He writes "yu told yor luv 2 johnny♡." In really messy handwriting.

"Yeah about that... how long have you.. loved me?" I sit down on the bed.

He folds the slip of paper and puts it in the pocket of his jacket. "Ohhh myy godd." He smiles. "Almost foreverrrr..."

I cock and eyebrow in confusion.

"When we weree in the churrchh.. uh.. when we spent time together... thats whennn I realized... or something. That's what my brain tells me.."

"Thats what your brain tells you?" I laugh.

"Yeahh.. I dont know... I just know I'm in love with you but brain doesn't think you love me back.."

What does he mean by brain. Does he mean sober pony? (This sounds so dumb)

"Its ok, don't listen to him."

He smiles and I smile back at him. He looks at my lips and kisses me. That's when it hit me. He looked at my lips and kissed me. He does that all the time- minus the kissing part. But he would look at my lips and last time he was drunk and today he looked at my lips and kissed me. Maybe he does actually like me. Because he'd look at my lips, pause, then blush and turn away. He did it yesterday on the couch, the day before on the floor, and even the day before that when we played truth or dare. No no no no, I'm just crazy.