Obsession Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

"That's OK. I did too." 

I smiled at him as he slowly lowered his lips to mine again.

Cain's POV 

I overslept. I overslept, and it was at the same time the stupidest and the most amazing thing I had ever done in my entire life. She knew now (well, part of it) - and she didn't mind. I'd kissed her again - and she hadn't pushed me away. I had even (if unofficially, and under worse circumstances than I might have wished and hoped for) met her mom. Life was perfect right at this moment. 

After what felt like seconds - but was probably hours - in her bed, just talking (finally just talking) and lying in each others arms, Lily looked at me and asked: 

"Why is there blood on you?" SHIT! I'd completely forgotten about that! 

"I fell", I quickly lied. (Wow. Brilliant thinking, Cain. You fell? Where's the wound, dumbass?!) "On my way over here", I quickly continued. "I just scratched my hands a little - nothing serious. I'm sure it's already healed." 

I could see that she didn't fully believe me - there was too much blood for me to have just scratched my hands. 

"Speaking of which", I added, changing the subject, "mind if I borrow your shower?" 

She met my eyes, and I could see in hers that she'd decided to brush this one off. I breathed a soft sigh of relief - I didn't want to lose her right after getting her, just because she found out I was a werewolf, and didn't want to be with me out of fear. 

"Yeah", she said. "Sure, go ahead - it's right through there." She pointed towards the door that led to her bathroom. Of course, I already knew which door it was, but I saw no need in sharing that with her just yet. 

I took a quick shower, careful to wash off all of the dried blood. Her bedroom smelled of her - but in the bathroom, the scent was so much stronger. The smell of wild raspberries that always hung in the air around her, seemed to come from her shampoo - and in here that smell was overwhelming. 

I dried myself off with her fluffy white towel and pulled my worn and dirty sweats back on - since I didn't have anything else - before walking back out into her bedroom. 

I caught her just as she was changing shirts, and the sight of her topless had me rock hard in seconds. She blushed and pressed her shirt to her breasts as she saw me standing there looking at her, but I could see her gaze trailing down my stomach to stop at my very erect member, and she bit her bottom lip while studying the bulge in my pants. My God - she was going to be the death of me! 

With a few quick steps, I was directly in front of her, kissing her soft, full, and slightly bruised lips. I needed her. I needed to be inside her - it had been too long... Lucky me, she seemed to think much the same way, as she immediately dropped the shirt and grabbed hold of my hair, pulling me closer. I didn't mind, not at all. 

I lifted her up by her butt, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing herself against me, making me moan. I couldn't get enough of this girl. I carried her over to her bed and put her down, laying down on top of her, being careful not to place all of my weight on her. 

The rest of our clothes were off in under thirty seconds time.

Lily's POV 

It took another hour of us in my bed for me to realize how hungry I was. I glanced at my alarm clock and jumped. 

"What?" Cain asked, having noticed my jerk. 

"It's three o'clock already", I informed him, stunned. "I'm hungry", I added thoughtfully, unconsciously patting my stomach as to underline this. Cain grinned.