"How good lisa is?" Wendy smirk.

"Yahhh!!" Irene pointed her makes the other laughed.

"Do i?" Lisa playfully whisper to her irene that cause the other give them a teasing look.

They stop when they heard a phone ring... They all look at jennie

"I think it's mine.... Opps it's mine, please excuse me" she said and show her phone to them before standing up and walk far from them.

"Woahh... Does jenjen have a boy now?" Wendy asked.

"What is it?" Jisoo and seulgi arrive at the same jennie answer the call.

"Oh, unnie look at nini... Does she have a boyfriend?" Lisa curiously asked.

"I don't know, i far as i remember she doesn't mention anything right chong ah"

"Hhhmmm yeahh" she replied and munching the chips.

"Let her.... Maybe it's time for her to you know enjoy her life" irene said and get a tissue and wipe lisa's mouth. "Let's just be happy for her and support her what ever her decision is" she added and smile, well she knows something but she will let jennie to talk about it to them.

"Hhhmm right.... Nini deserve to be happy anyway.... We should rest now and look at these two" lisa said pointed yeri and joy who's already wasted. 

"Yahh i just arrived" seulgi pouted.

"Who told you to stay there" wendy roll her eyes.

"Fine fine let's finish this" lisa pointed the 7 soju.

"Aishh this monkey.... Joyshi yerim stand up" irene shake the two.

"Unniee...." Joy

"Come on i already fix the room for you" jisoo help irene to assist the two with rosé. When they left, jennie get back with the smile on her face makes the three squirted their eyes to her.

"Nini.." lisa patted the space besides him.

"Wae? Where's the others?"

"They help joy and yeri out" seulgi said.

"Wae?" Jennie face lisa.

"Did i told you nini to tell me if there's a m--"

"Yahh what are you saying? I don't have okay?.... Ahmm well let's say i have someone but it's not what you think okay?" Wendy handed her a glass of soju that she gladly accept and drink.

"Thenn whoo?" Seulgi asked.

"Ahmm.... I adopt a baby" she blurted out like it's nothing...

Seulgi and wendy spit the food and soju to each other's face while lisa got choke at the soda that he's drinking.

"What?!" Lisa, seulgi and wendy....

"I adopt a baby.... Do want to see him?" She get her phone and show a photos of her and the baby.

 Do want to see him?" She get her phone and show a photos of her and the baby

"Woahh... It's a baby boy" wendy grab the phone and scroll the other picture with seulgi.

"What's his name?" Seulgi asked admiring the baby pictures....

"Oh... Ahm...." She look at lisa who's still shock to the news. "I-i-i named him leo" she said and blushed.

"Leo.... What a cool name, i think this baby boy will be a play boy in the future" wendy and chuckled.

"Yahhh of course not! I will raise him well" jennie counter back.

"You have a baby..." Lisa mumbled "where is he right now?" Lisa asked her.

"Well... He's with mom right now, and earlier mom called me because my leo keeps crying..." She said and smile.

Seulgi handed her and lisa a shot.

"Do you still have a plan to you know look someone?" Seulgi said.

"I'm already contented with leo... If there's someone will come then it's okay but for now i want to focus to my career and to my leo" she said.

"I knew it you will be a great parent nini" lisa smile and patted her head.

"Thanks" jennie answered.

'well it will be great if we have you... But lili i know your happy now with unnie, and I'm happy for you' she thought while looking at lisa.