Chapter five

I added my best friend into this.

Shout out to Alison.

"Reiner? What the fuck are you looking at?" The blonde perks up at the voice calling his name.

"Oh Alison. Hey." Reiner turned his head then went back to staring at nothing.

"You look so fucking depressing this is so sad."

"Be quiet please. I'm begging."

"How sad. I just had a question."

"What." Reiner sighed.

"What was Paradis really like?"

"I meant what I said. They were Devils."

"Balls."

Reiner huffed. "Well they had zero weaknesses."

"I mean duh Titans are on their island. They're used to the worst." Alison rolled their eyes at Reiner. "But, everyone has a weakness, whether it be a person or a thing."

Reiner thought for a moment. The only thing the 'Devils' had was each other. The only weaknesses there would be would be their families, comrades, and significant others.

Alison lifted their eyebrow. "You take too long. Anyways, I'm meeting up with the others and I'll meet you at the festival or whatever it is."

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit."

"Lit cause you're paying."

"What?" Reiner wipes his head around.

Before Reiner could question any further Alison had disappeared, they usually do this, Reiner doesn't know how they do this.

Reiner had met up with the others, Zeke, the Beast Titan, Porco, the Jaw Titan, Pieck, the Cart Titan, Alison, and the kids, Udo, Zofia, Falco, Gabi, Reiners cousin. The festival itself wasn't bad. Everyone seemed to have fun spending Reiners money, even if Reiner seemed annoyed it was making the kids happy and obviously they were already having a better childhood than him despite being part of something like Marley. It wasn't long until the whole squad had gone through the whole festival hitting almost every vendor with food, and Reiner's wallet was screaming in pain.

"Mr. Braun!!" The blonde child, Falco, calls Reiner.

Reiner turns away from Zeke to where the boy is running from. "Falco what's up?"

"Can I show you something?" He smiles.

Reiner looks at Zeke who checks his watch. "You two have time before it starts."

"Alright," Reiner turns back to Falco, "let's go."

Falco led the way with Reiner following him, and wondering where he was being led to, Falco started going down the stairs that strangely led under the stage.

"I got him, Mr. Kruger!" Falco chirps.

Reiner didn't recognize the name and person until he looked closer at the person sitting in the chair.

"Eren." In Reiners voice you could tell there was fear.

"Hello, Reiner."

---

"Sasha, be careful not to shoot any civilians." Connie reminds his friend.

"Got it." She agrees as she aims for a Marleyan soldier.

Connie heard ODM gear coming towards him, "Jean! There you are."

"Yeah I'm here." Jean huffed.