19 | what happened to him?

liv was having a conversation in the locker room with guy as she tied her skates before coach bombay walked in, "alright, are we ready for warm-ups?" he clapped.

hoots and hollers went around the room, looking at coach bombay's new hair cut, slicked back by gel and his fancy attire. "hey, nice jacket. did you get two pairs of pants with that?" averman joked.

liv saw fulton and dean walk up really close to coach bombay with grins, asking him some questions. she couldn't tell what they were saying, but coach bombay seemed guilty.

their faces were sour as they walked out of the locker room. liv and averman were just about to follow them out, before he told liv to wait just a second.

he turned around and walked up to coach bombay, "nice hair cut, you loose a bet?" he laughed before following liv out of the room.

~

liv was doing some spins on the ice and warming up as she circled around the goal to see averman and goldberg talking like they were on some tv reality show.

"hi, everybody! welcome to todays game, this is a very important mash up. team usa against team iceland, in what could be a preview of a championship game." the announcer spoke.

everyone skated into the bench before the game started, "good luck, bombay." liv heard a familiar voice. "you're gonna need it."

coach bombay just smiled and fixed his suit, knowing his team's worth. liv shot stansonn a look before shooting some water into her mouth and skating onto the ice for face off.

she saw jesse and an iceland boy mumble some words, not looking happy. the whistle blew as jesse and the boy started fighting over the puck before dean slammed through the two, knocking the boy over.

"oh, come on, fool! get up!" dean told him. the referee skated up to the him, mumbling some words that he couldn't hear. "huh?" dean questioned while turned around, making the referee fall right on his back onto the ice.

"you need to calm down son. you're out of the game." a different referee grabbed dean and leaded him off the rink.

"your throwing him out?!" coach bombay shouted. "you can't do that! it's three seconds into the game!" he motioned towards the scoreboard.

dean took his helmet off before leaving the ice, slamming his stick against the wall and swiftly turning away.

it seemed like barely three minutes after dean left, the vikings got a point. "come on, wake up, defense! i can't do this all myself!" goldberg yelled at his team.

team usa continued to struggle. getting tripped, falling, running into walls, getting shoved, and more. liv was frustrated, however she tried to hide it. she doesn't get easily annoyed, but when she does it blows up in everyone's faces.

dwayne got the puck, "yeehaw!" he skated around with it. he was being quite the show off, while fulton practically drained his voice while trying to get him to pass it.

"come on, robertson, pass it!" liv yelled, gripping her stick as coach bombay yelled at him to.

a viking boy eventually slammed him to the ground, stealing the puck and killing his ego. and probably his ribs. liv sighed and raced towards the iceland boy faster than ever. this was a tough team, and they'd just gotten another point.

adam stole the puck and circled around the net with it. he passed it to luis before getting flipped by a viking and landing on his back.

as luis raced towards the goal, liv skated over to help adam stand up. "our shit is being rocked." she sighed, out of breath. "if we don't get it together our streak could go downhill. fast." adam agreed.