Friday 18th October (UPDATE!)

It's barely even Friday anymore but who cares, I'm in love! Gawd I know it's corny and a slut like me is probably just cum drunk but... I've got butterflies!

Her name, yes her! Her name is... Um... I don't actually know. But she's perfect! Her soft toned bod, that cute ginger ponytail, her subtly sexy clothes, those dark blue eyes, her soft but strong voice and way of talking, I never even knew I was into any of these things but now anyone missing one of these is just so inferior.

Oh, right the story, so I got to fuck boys house and his dad told me he was busy or like in the shower, who cares. So I go upstairs to try find his room and I find it, but I'm bored so I peek in the other rooms and in the last room on the left I see her.

She's just lying in bed on her phone, lying on her stomach with her plump ass in those cute - gawd I'm such a simp for her... Why does that turn me on?

Anyways, I look at her phone and she's watching porn! Lesbian porn! Then I notice her right hand is under her as she likely rubs like crazy at her pussy, so needless to say I wasmt busy and I was getting pretty turned on so I started rubbing myself. By the time she's properly getting into it, I'm dripping with my knickers round my ankles.

Then in a total bimbo move, I moaned, loud enough the door flung open hitting me in the face, I was quickly pulling my underwear up and getting ready to explain, but she just pullse by my chocker (which was already really tight) . Before putting her arms around my thighs and lifting me up and tossing me on her damp bed, I was feeling totally powerless right then and I fucking loved it.

She mounted me a second later and I was teased of a kiss before she shoved her fingers down and smoothly moved my panties to the side before sticking two fingers into my soaked pussy.

She was only on top of me for a minute as her fingers rubbed my cunt before penetrating my vagina, I screamed in pleasure and the way she slowly grinded on me, gawd! I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about it...