Thursday 17th October

So Wednesday was wild.

I went to class *yawn* but I did sit next to the school's QB - being a british gal myself I never actually got to experience the whole cliché thang.

So obvs I played all cute and interested while he uh made joked? Either way I laughed but did not listen. As the lesson was ending I accidently dropped my pen and Had to get on all fours to get it which given that he moved back def means he got a look up my miniskirt lol. So anyway I told him I was all alone in the big school and he told me I could watch practice at lunch, which while boring let me get a look at some of the absolute studs at this place! Like seriously any one of em could own me, even Frank the tank with his gut.

Maybe I'm just a stupid white slut? Yea probs. Actually yea cause I wouldn't actually get along wit any of these fuck boys.

Yet,as the most fuckboy-...- Eyist Boy ran up to me and subtly flexed, I couldn't deny my pussy becoming restless for attention and in a completely desperate move I took his hand brought him behind the bleachers and... And I'm not proud bout it, let him rail me on all fours... Though I was able to resist losing my anal virginity, so I'm still a pure Saint lol.

I'm just surprised we wasn't caught how that absolute beta was moaning, yet I agreed to meet him again on Friday cause ya girl is... Well, desperate.