"Good for you. So yeah I saw them and then I went and spoke to Maeva and James." He paused for a moment out of hesitation. 

"What's wrong?"

"I just like told them we'd hung out and I wanted to get to know you better, I thought you was friends with Maeva but she didn't exactly say the nicest things about you."

"To summarise, we were friends but she was messing around with Miles knowing I was exclusive with him. She was the one who wanted to make up though, I didn't think there was any issue on her behalf."

"She basically said that you can be clingy, get attached a bit too quickly. She was trying to warn me off you I can't lie."

"Did it work?"

"No, if I want to go for something then I'm going to go for them and I couldn't care less about their opinions."

"I mean the whole scenario is baffling, I was speaking to Miles for months before we became exclusive and that was a joint decision, I didn't force him into it or anything. I'm not clingy but at the same time I want the person to want to spent time with me, give me a little bit of affection. I'm a loyal person, sue me for that."

"I value loyalty very highly."

"Is this something you want to go for then?" I had to ask him. "Or are you going to block me on all social media platforms and run?"

"I feel like the best way to answer that is just to do this....." Placing his glass on the table, he reached over and took mine as well before leaning in, stopping just as our lips hovered over each other's. "Is this alright?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I made the move, sealing our lips together. It started off quite soft before he took control, positioning himself to lean over the top of me as I led down on the sofa. I had to quickly gasp for air and he used that as an opportunity to sneak his tongue in to caress my own, both our hands wandering before I gently pushed on his chest to separate us both, my lungs almost running out of air. "Oh my...."

"Was that good?"

"Amazing." Is all I could say, leaving another peck on his lips as I sat up. "I need another slice of pizza after that."

****

Digby and I finished up the pizzas before he went on his way, trying to avoid Ollie and Gareth coming the other way, even thought they knew we went on a date, I hadn't mentioned him since and I wasn't quite ready to put us out there yet. Habbs did reach out to me though and invited me to go for afternoon tea just us two, which I quickly agreed to.

"Hello lovely." She greeted me as I walked in, standing up for a hug. "You look lovely."

"Thank you, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, Jamie's been away for the week so I've been out and about, trying to keep myself busy."

"If that means I get to spend time with you then Jamie can go away every week." I joked. "Who else have you seen?"

"So I went for a few drinks with Ruby and Tiff the other day."

"Delightful." I think she saw the displeasure written all over my face and paused for what to do next.

"I'm guessing you heard about her and Miles then."

"I'm guessing she hasn't told you everything then, she told me on the night they were on the date, I got a nice little picture to prove everything."

"That's really shit, sorry I didn't know, I thought they would have been trying to keep it a secret from you."

"I didn't expect them to do that, I have no issue with them really dating at all, I just would have preferred a little message the next day, not a photo of her basically sat in his lap. But don't worry, I have no issue with you being friends with her and I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to turn people against her, I just feel like at the moment I have no one to really confide in at the moment."

"Oh babe, of course I can be that person, I like Ruby but you'll always be a big special person for both Jamie and I, are you really ok with him moving on?

"Yeah, that's really not why I'm annoyed." I honestly said. "He can get with whoever he wants, it's just the amount of times I asked is there anything between him and Ruby and he almost seemed repulsed by the idea. He always without hesitation said there was nothing there. Did she seem happy with the date?"

"From the sound of it they had a really good date, lots of sexual tension, they shared a kiss. I think she's been seeing him quite a lot recently and he made the whole thing really romantic."

"Using the lessons I taught him on her, that's the classic Miles we all know."

"She should really be thanking you." Habbs joked, bringing the conversation back down to a joking level. "Who's your next student going to be?"

"Speaking of that, I've been kind of speaking to Digby...."

"What? Olivia's ex Digby."

"I don't know any other Digby's but yeah."

"Tell me more." She was almost out of her seat with excitement.

"We went on a blind date the other night and it went quite well, he came over the last night and yeah at the moment I am firmly in his charms."

"Do you get butterflies?"

"Maybe, I think there is a connection between us, I just want to spend time with him."

"Is there sexual chemistry there?"

"Massively, I just get all nervous when I'm around him, a good nervous."

"This is so exciting. Have you kissed?"

"Yeah..."

"Willow! Was it good?"

"Really good, I can't stop thinking about it to be honest."

"Good for you, he seems like a nice guy, but an actual man instead of these boys you've been attracting lately."

"I hate to jinx things but it is going well so far, I'm excited to see where we can go from here."

"Good for you, he'd be a fool not to go for you as well, I'm sure he'll be pulling all his tricks out."

"Oh I hope so."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's a short one, I completely forget about this week's episode. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx