"That suck man."

"Yeah but if she wants to act like that then at least I can sleep well knowing I was right about the whole thing, she always wanted Miles and I'll stick by that."

"Is that why you stormed out?" Rez asked. "Sorry but I couldn't help but see you was upset."

"Kind of, I then had an argument with Liv so it really wasn't a great night for me."

"What happened?"

"I felt like she pushed me away so that she could get with Tristan, so I wouldn't be an obstacle in them getting together. It just me me see how little she valued our friendship and if that's the way she wants to be then I deserve better friends than that."

"I'm guessing you wasn't impressed by his speech then?" Sam presumed. 

"I wanted to be sick." I joked. "I wish them all the happiness in the world but would I put a bet on them getting married, I don't think so."

****

Everyone was going to Liv's house for a pool party today, but for obvious reasons I didn't want to go, Ollie had messaged me to say I was invited but I didn't need that on top of everything that's going on right now. I was all ready to settle down and order a takeaway for my tea, sat on the sofa in an oversized hoodie with no make up on, when the doorbell went. Usually I would just ignore it but after it went again I had to go and see who it was and upon opening the door I was quite surprised. 

"Pizza for two." Digby stood there, his own tracksuit on, holding up two pizza boxes. 

"What are you doing here?" I guided him inside and into the living room to place the boxes on the coffee table, before he pulled me into a hug. 

"I went to that party and you wasn't there, Ollie mentioned you didn't want to come and I didn't want you to be here all alone."

"That's really sweet, take a seat, would you like a drink? Glass of wine?"

"That would be nice."

I went into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of red along with two glasses before finding him making himself comfy on the sofa, Ollie's dog cuddling up next to him. "Sorry I don't exactly look the part, I wasn't expecting anyone."

"You still look great, I like this other side to you."

"Thanks, I'm surprised you remembered our pizza conversation."

"I don't forget these things, I needed some food and I didn't fancy sitting by myself, stuffing pizza down my face."

"So you decided to come and show the real side of you to me, just saying these aren't my white sofas so unless you want to feel the wrath of Ollie I would be careful." I warned but with a teasing look on m face. "That dog snitches on anyone who isn't Ollie or Gareth, he does not like me in the slightest."

"He seems to like me though, I think he'd keep it a secret for me."

"I don't doubt it. So how was it today?" I asked, taking a slice of pizza. 

"Eventful, I was kind of mingling with everyone and Miles and Ruby were there, I thought you should know, they looked quite cosy."

"I was kind of expecting it, that's why I left early the other night, she sent me a message just basically throwing it back in my face."

"Have you told anyone else this?"

"I told Ollie and yeah that's it, so him and whoever he's told and now you."

"Shit, that must have sucked."

"I guess but it just shows I was right at the end of the day, I knew she wanted him and he was just too blind to see it. But at least now I can move on, I know he doesn't care about me anymore so why should I care about him."