Chapter 1

The celebration was fantastic, it was the crown princess's 19,000 birthday (19th). The empress finally declared to the public that Lauriel is going to be the crown princess. She has one power that has been passed down from her mother: the fairy wings. You looked at your family smiling and waving towards you while you were standing on the balcony looking at all the elves cheering their future empress.

Lauriel (You): Dear citizens, I can't thank you enough for what you have all done for the royal family and the Elven Empire. our Empire shall rule all over the world and "we" elves will have our golden age ongoing! "Us" the royal family of  Syltumal will be with you. May you all have a wonderful day!

Your brothers came towards you with a smile while clapping their hands. Your oldest brother's name is Florence Della Syltumal, Son of the 1st prince consort Richard Vin Syltumal. Your 2nd and 3rd oldest brothers' names are Holen Bero Syltumal and Clarence Rosella Syltumal, sons of the 2nd prince consort Vincent Bero Syltumal. You have another younger brother, and his name is Jackson Walter Syltumal, son of the 4th prince consort Davidson Walter Syltumal. You also have twins as your younger brothers named Samuel Pricila Syltumal, and Zavier Siena Syltumal, sons of the 5th consort Leo Pricila Syltumal. 

Florence: Nice speech sis! *laughing*

Holen: You got that right *laughing*

You: *pouts* Why are you laughing!

Clarence: We are just stating facts, darling~

Jackson: Yea! That is because our sister became a big girl and is now known as the crown princess of the Elven Empire.

You: Jackson...

The twins: Sister Laurie!!!! *Runs to you and hugs*

You: Oof! Careful you two!

Twins: *Giggles* Sure~~

Mom: Floria dear...

You turned and saw your mom with your father and the other consorts coming towards you.

You: Mom? Dad?

2nd Consort: Congratulations, princess. We are proud of you.  

5th Consort: Your right, Vincent! I think it is time for you to go to the human world too.

1st Consort: Princess always asked us ever since you were a young girl that you wanted to go to the human world...

4th Consort: So, finally you get the chance to go!

You: R-really! You are not joking right?!

3rd Consort (Dad): Have we ever joked before darling?

You: Uhhh, yes! You have a dad! You joked a lot and I mean a lot~!

Everyone giggled at your statement leaving your dad flustered. 

Dad: Now, now... this time I am not joking! since the party is over, let's go to the place you want to teleport.

Twins: We wanna go, sister Laurie too~~

Mom: I think it's better if you go on first, dear.

4th Consort: Don't worry, I will calm the kids down.

1st Consort: Me too.

you followed your dad and your older brother Florence to the place to teleport and as you stood there, you felt a slight shock.

You: I feel weird...

Florence: Father Flynn, something is not right...

Dad: Your right... but-