I started off slow, but not too slow. Just the right speed for him. I leaned my head down to kiss him his neck and jaw.

His eyes immediately squeezed shut from the euphoric feeling. I know he miss this, I haven't fucked him since the very first time we did it.

"Faster," he whimpered.

Deciding to fuck around with him, I pulled some of myself out until my tip is just inside. Of course I can tell that frustrated him.

When he was just about to reach back and push it back inside himself, I shoved into him hard as fuck causing him to fall flat on the bed damn near. I almost busted out laughing.

"Come on, baby. Get back in position."

"You are s-such a asshole," I hear him mutter.

I helped him get back in position. My hand softly pressed down on his lower back to help him get back in arch. "There you go."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek, encouraging that he's doing good so far. Since tomorrow is going down, I want to make love to him like it's our last time.

Honestly, we came a long way.

I thrust into him more, moving my hips effortlessly. My knees sunk deep into the soft mattress as I kept up with the rhythm. I didn't want to start off too fast right out the gate.

Gee begins to softly moaned as he slowly starts to push back, wanting to get some action in too. My eyes goes to look down at him moving back against me, causing me to bite on my bottom lip softly.

The sweet smell of the peaches aroma coming from the lit candles hit my nose. This makes me wonder... Where and when the hell did he get some candles from? My baby was prepared for this moment.

The soft clapping of his ass hit against my pelvis. I watched his ass work, jiggling a bit. I couldn't stop myself from gripping both his asscheeks. Gee was too caught up in the moment to care. Normally, he would cut his eyes or threaten me in the slightest.

Since he is now fucking himself back against me, I barely thrusted myself into him. I wasn't about to begin the real action until he gets tired of moving back against me.

A groan slipped from out my lips from the sensation. I swear, I miss fucking him. It's been too long since we did anything—well, only three weeks, but that's still too long for me. It gets boring having to jerk off or get head after a while. Couldn't get no action if we all living under the same roof now.

I slightly picked up the pace, remembering that he likes it like that. His hands were balled up as he tightly gripped the sheets from underneath him. Soon, he got tired and didn't even bother fucking himself back against me anymore, letting me do all the work now.

The way he looked right now damn near had me ready to bust. The perfect arch in his back, his loud and beautiful moans, along with him tightening around me. I don't care what anybody say, but I feel like I'm that nigga.

Well, I was for a moment until I feel him start to fuck back against me and soon I was moaning too. Really, I don't know how Gee does it.

Without no warning, I came all inside him. It wasn't long before he busted all over the sheets below him too shortly after I did.