[6]

Kasey

Kasey

I was having a staring contest with Ace. He looked rather pissed off that I would do something like that, but I don't care.

Gang shit aside, I have control what I can or cannot do. What I can do is talk to my baby without having his bitch ass brother butting in every time.

So here we were again facing off like that one Saturday.

People all around the rink was staring at us. I just ignored them and had my eyes strictly focused on my number one threat.

"You didn't get last time?" Ace asked.

"He obviously don't care. He loves talking to a nigga."

My eyes immediately went wide after I realized what I said.

Oh shit, my bad.

That triggered something because Ace quickly whipped his head to stare down Gee, scolding him. "This nigga better be bullshitting me. That's against code."

Gee glared at me, pissed off I exposed him like that. I ain't gone front, he sexy as fuck when he's mad.

"Nah, he's been trying to talk to me. I'm not associated with any Superior."

I touched my heart.

Damn, it's like that.

"As co-leader of Notorious, you don't say a word to these niggas. There's no such thing as being friends with any of them."

I let out a yawn. "Son, you starting to sound like a broken record." I look down at Gee and said, "I would hate to wake up in the morning everyday and see his ass. My day would already be ruined before it even started."

I start to feel my shirt getting yanked and pulled closer to him. I was eye to eye with Ace since me and him are the same height. "What part he doesn't need to talk to you don't you get? I was being nice before, but I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head."

All the workers were just now getting on the floor, late as ever. They rushed over to where we were.

"Let's settle this right now," Ace seethed.

I wanted to beat the brakes out his ass, he's stretching my shirt.

"Isn't the police watching your every move?" I whispered, remembering there are cops watching.

Ace begins to look around. I followed his eyes and saw that they were planted right on two people who appeared to be sitting and watching this whole thing while drinking out of their cups, too comfortable for my liking.