[9]

Gee

"I think it's time to go, Gee," one of the Notorious members, Tank said.

I just arrived back downstairs after dealing with Kasey. I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe so he could shut up about it? I quickly wiped my mouth off in disgust. I don't know where his lips been.

I don't get why he is so interested in me and I don't even pay attention to his ass at all. I'm all about my money, I don't got time for this nigga.

But I ain't gone lie and say that I don't find him attractive. Truth is, I don't want to be around him because of my brother. That night after he caught us talking at the skating rink, he was pissed at me. I'm talking about throwing and kicking shit type of mad. Then, he does this shit where he starts flickering his lighter like the crazy ass he is.

I start to reflect back to those moments where we were close and I actually liked it. I didn't want to like it but I just can't help myself.

I looked down at my gold watch to see that it is time to go. I nodded at both Tank and Crow and we started to dip. There was something going on but I didn't want to stick around too much longer to see what was going to happen. While I was walking out of the house, I felt like someone was staring at me. It could be that I'm paranoid but I genuinely felt like I was being watched.

Anyways, we were meeting up with Ace so we could go to the other side of town to Los Santana territory.

Believe it or not, we were going to be the ones to hit a lick right at Javier's house. Thanks to people talking on the streets, we know exactly where he stays at. So we can get his ass back.

We pull up at my house where Ace was pacing outside.

When he saw us, he immediately went over to the car. "Man, what took y'all so damn long?" He huffed, getting in the passenger seat after kicking Crow out the front.

"Party," Tank answered.

"That I told y'all not to go to because we about to go rob this nigga's house," he gritted.

Tank got to driving since he's going to be our getaway driver for this.

"And we weren't gone for that long while you bitchin'," I said.

"Gee, please shut the fuck, aight? I'm already mad as hell that you shown up three minutes late. We on a timed schedule out here people!"

"Damn, just three?" Crow whispered.

"Yes, three! Time is money," he continued to bitch.

Tank mumbled something but Ace smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow," Tank said, rubbing the back of his head.

Let's get this over with.

Ace looks around the car. "Aight, everybody got their mask, right?"

We all nodded our heads, taking it out of our pockets and began to put it on before exiting the car.

"Crow," Ace said.

"Hm?" Crow hummed while he checked his gun was loaded.

"That ain't a fucking mask. Why the fuck do you got a pantyhose on yo head?"

I looked over and sure enough it was some pantyhose. We all got ski masks on and here he was being different.

"What? I couldn't find my ski mask so I had no choice but to use my granny's."