I watched Gee circle his tongue around my tip before going almost completely down. I clenched my eyes closed from the feeling. The way he throws his neck every time always got me ready to bust quick. I don't know how he does it if I'm being real.

He lightly tapped my thigh causing me to open my eyes and look down at him going down all the way.

"Damn," I groaned.

It took everything in me not to fuck his throat this early on. Instead, I just ran my fingers through his hair.

His cheeks were hollowed as he sucked me up. The way he stared almost innocently into my eyes had me damn near about to nut. I was being gentle, slightly rocking my hips into his mouth slowly.

"You're doing good," I tell him, groaning afterwards.

He comes up slow then goes back down but not completely this time. His hand is twisting around the rest he doesn't got around his mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut again. His throat goes crazy.

My dick pops out of his mouth. I feel him lick my balls which is sensitive. When I feel like I was about to bust right then and there, I pulled back away from his mouth.

"Damn, baby," I breathed. "I haven't even got to fucking you yet."

He chuckles with his mouth still wet. I lean down so I can kiss him on his already moist lips.

"You ready?" I asked, hopping on the bed.

He gets back into position. "What type of question is that—"

I smacked his ass harshly, causing him to cut his eyes at me. "I see that yo brat ass got an attitude."

"Because you're taking forever to fuck me."

I pressed myself against him, knowing that he is ready for the real thing. But first, I have to open him up a bit before I can get into any of that. I then moved away and put two of my fingers inside his mouth. "Suck."

He does as I say and begins to suck sensually on two of my digits. When I felt like he got them just wet enough, I pull them out and go to stick both of them in his hole at the same time. He tightened around my fingers causing me to grow even harder.

He immediately begins to push back on my fingers, fucking himself on it.

My fingers pushed into him more and more until I reached his spot. That did something because he whimpered and continued to fuck himself back against my fingers. I curled my fingers and twist my wrist.

"God, K-Kasey," he moaned.

I went to lean down to press my lips against his to which he moans into. I sucked on his bottom lip some to get it nice and swollen.

He begins to wind his hips after some time.

I brushed over his spot one more time before pulling my fingers completely out. I tapped my dick against his now agape hole.

Without no warning, I shoved into him since this is what he wants. He lets out a gasp, shooting me a glare.

I playfully smirked at him. "This is what you been waiting for."