My face turned as I looked at him. "You must want me to talk your ear off because I can do that."

"You act like you don't be doing that 24/7. At this point, I'm used to it. I learned early on that you got a big mouth."

"You love my big mouth, baby."

He mugged me and tries to nudge me away with his elbow the closer I leaned into him.

"Move, Kasey!"

His tries to push me away with his little ass strength. The more I leaned into him, the more he backed away. His back falls against the couch and I'm now hovering over him.

"Who you tryna get away from?" I smiled down at him.

"See, this is what I mean by you being annoying."

My head leaned down so I can peck him a few times on the lips. When I pulled away, he whines a little with his lips pouted and all.

"You want more?"

He nods his head. So I give him more pecks until he wraps his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss some more.

His tongue swarmed into my warm mouth. We were both fighting for dominance until I just let him win. He sucked on my tongue for a lil while. I'm the first to pull away, trying to catch my rapid breathing. We are both staring into each other's eyes.

"Fuck me."

I was caught off guard by him being straight up like that.

"You sure?"

He nods his head, biting on his bottom lip. I feel his hand move down to my dick, palming it. I immediately grew hard from the action.

I groaned from the feeling.

"Please, Kasey," he begged.

Staring into his pleading eyes, I begin to give in. You know I can't ever turn my baby fine ass down. Plus, now I'm hard as hell.

I wrapped my hand around his throat, not choking him though. "I'm giving you five minutes. When I get in that room, you better be ready."

I give him one more kiss before letting him get up. I sat laid back on the couch, giving him five minutes to get ready.

When I figured his five minutes were up, I get up and walked to our bedroom. I'm not going to front, but I almost busted from the sight right then and there.

He looked... Too ready, as if he's been waiting for this moment.

His clothes were thrown on the floor, a bottle of lube was on the nightstand, candles were even lit with that sweet smell of peaches. Not to mention that Gee is ready, back arched, on all fours, back facing me with his hole all lubed up.

I quietly closed the door and begin to remove all my clothes. I walked around the bed until I stood to the side of him.

He looks back over to me. Looking down, he saw that my shit stood right at attention. He moved over until he is face to face with my dick. Slowly, he goes down on it.