I smirked a bit, not stopping the movement of my fingers.

He was fucking himself back on my fingers as I was careful not to go too fast. His hand went to go grip my wrist.

"I-I'm about to—" that was all I needed to hear before I quickly slipped my fingers out of him before he could do so.

He lets out a frustrated groan. "I was about to nut, Gee."

"I know that, but I wanted to get you opened up before I keep on going. Plus, you ain't get the real thing yet."

Kasey reached over to open up his nightstand drawer where he keeps his condoms and lube. I slid on the condom then lubed him up.

"Go slow for me, aight?"

"I will."

"Aight, just checking because I haven't done this in a minute."

"Kasey, hush."

It's like he was quiet for only a few seconds before he speaks again causing me to groan. "Seriously, it's been a while. I remember whenever I first tried it, my cheeks were burning for a week—"

"If you don't shut yo ass up. We ain't going to get through this if you keep talking."

This nigga was doing way too much talking that it was starting to become annoying as hell. How could it be this possible to talk this much during something that was supposed to be intimate?

I already had a hold on my dick, aligned with his hole.  When I started to push in— not even an inch in, this nigga screams.

Let me tell you, he screamed so high that you would think it would be a female.

I slightly jumped from the high pitch noise and slipped out of him just as quickly. I immediately became annoyed all over again. "Really, Kasey? Was all that necessary?"

He smacked his teeth. "Man, you caught a nigga off guard with that shit. Didn't give me no warning or anything."

"I mean, you we're doing all that talking so I just assumed that you were ready."

"Just go slower. My ass feels like it's on fire right now already."

"I barely got the tip in—"

"Let's just get this shit over with."

"I've been trying to do that for the past five minutes."

This time, I tried again without making him scream. I did watch his face seeing that he was not tryna to wince or anything of that nature. I continue to push some more into him.

When I finally was all the way in, I begin to ask him if he's ready. "You ready?"

"Hell yeah I'm ready. I'm a thug."

"That's not what you were screaming about earlier when—"

"Fuck up before I change my mind about this whole shit."

Who knew that this nigga could have such an attitude?

My hips started to rock slowly against his. I went to go play with his nipples, twisting it until I leaned down and gently sucked and circled my tongue around it a few times.

A moan slipped from Kasey. He yanked my head up and started to kiss me with our tongues intertwining.

I slightly thrusted into Kasey, being careful. I slowly pushed more of me into him.

His light moans slipped from his mouth as his hands went to go rub up and down my back. That let me know that he was starting to get used to the feeling.